RANDOm ATTEMPTING TO RECONNECT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J C C L O

01-19-2013

This is getting ****ing ridiculous...

Literally every time I'm going in for a kill or a gank I randomly getting DC'd...

Then everything is ****ing fine after I'm dead.

No, there is nothing wrong with my internet. I have 14 ping at all times, 150+ fps.

Yes, I am furious.

Eveningsong

01-20-2013

I've been having similar issues since the newest patch.

My ping stays between 70-75, my FPS stays within a tight range as well. It doesn't matter if I'm in lane, in Jungle, attempting to Recall, or in Base trying to leave... my hotkeys will stop working, my mouse clicks show but my Champion just sits there, my ping hasn't increased, my Internet connection is stable, but I get a command relay lag of anywhere from 5-10 seconds, and then the "Attempting to Reconnect" box/yellow bar appears.

Some times I'm fortunate and all I miss is a bit of CS, but other times it happens during a gank, or when I'm defending my tower from an enemy push, and all I can do is watch as my Champ sits there unresponsive while I'm clicking and pressing my hotkeys like a madman and the enemy team gets a free kill.

I've logged out of the NA Server and back in... still happens.
I checked my running version of Adobe AIR and updated it (not sure why it didn't auto-update...)... still happens.
Now I'm waiting on LoL to re-update after performing an uninstall, downloading the game again, and reinstalling. A process that I started @ roughly 12:00pm CST... 2 hours ago.

I've been in games with other Summoners having this same issue... and it seems to have started for all of them after updating to the newest (Aether Wing Kayle) Patch.

This has been going on since I loaded the patch on Friday, January 18, 2013.

XDNINJA

01-20-2013

bump

LeModred

01-21-2013

Been looking all over the forums to see whether I was the only person getting these random "attempting to reconnect", guess not. As said in the posts above, after the Aether Wing Kayle patch almost every game I play I randomly disconnect for 5 to 10 secs whilst getting the message "attempting to reconnect". Pretty much makes league unplayable since these DCs happen at the most random times. Nothing in terms of specs in my pc or my internet connection has changed to cause these DCs, just started after the last patch.

Hope Riot is aware of this and fixes it soon since atm playing league is more frustrating than fun.

buttersnipss

01-21-2013

played a warmup game on coop today
had this problem the entire time so i just gave up and logged out afterwards