Remove the Que dodge penalty timer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-31-2012

So dodging Que gives you a time penalty, and it goes up the more often you dodge que.

The problem is that the reason for a Que dodge is because you are about to get trolled.

I dont expect everyone to tryhard, but I do expect them to at least try to try.

Why do I get penalized for avoiding people intentionally losing? That seems fair right?

No its the dumbest concept I have ever heard.

People only dodge Que for good reasons, like they have to leave, or they dodge so as not to be stuck with a Troll. So why in gods great holy name is there a penalty for dodging?

I could write dozens of pages describing why its a bad design, but it all comes down to this,

Any system that is in place that protects people that should be punished, is a bad system.

So please remove it, or delete more of the trolls accounts so I dont have to dodge 50% of the time either works but I know nothing has been done about it in a long time.

Exqzr

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Crave View Post
So dodging Que gives you a time penalty, and it goes up the more often you dodge que.

The problem is that the reason for a Que dodge is because you are about to get trolled.

I dont expect everyone to tryhard, but I do expect them to at least try to try.

Why do I get penalized for avoiding people intentionally losing? That seems fair right?

No its the dumbest concept I have ever heard.

People only dodge Que for good reasons, like they have to leave, or they dodge so as not to be stuck with a Troll. So why in gods great holy name is there a penalty for dodging?

I could write dozens of pages describing why its a bad design, but it all comes down to this,

Any system that is in place that protects people that should be punished, is a bad system.

So please remove it, or delete more of the trolls accounts so I dont have to dodge 50% of the time either works but I know nothing has been done about it in a long time.
Stretch a bit. Relax. Get some cookies. Whatever you like.

Tylerpb

04-05-2012

It may be that your standards for identifying a troll at champion select are a little high if you're identifying one in 50% of your games before they start.

Also, it's "queue." I know how much people despise spelling words correctly on the internet but you used capital letters and punctuation so I'm assuming you at least care a little bit and might appreciate knowing.

Aya Shameimaru

04-06-2012

Not all of the time you are leaving because of the trolls, you leave because of the team comp doesn't go up to par, or you can already see that there's gonna be an angry tryn- *ehem* carry on the team, and you don't want to deal with him. dodging also prevent people from constantly going "I don't like this team NEXT," and ultimately waste the time of serious players

Gojiraz

04-06-2012

Watch some streams of high ELO ranked games, they wait up to 30 minutes in queue just to get into a game. Consider yourself lucky.

The only thing I would like to see changed is the significant amount of ELO loss by leaving a ranked lobby. When you get a troll, or something severe happens and you pretty much need to leave, having it cost a complete ranked game is unnecessarily. I would understand maybe a 1 ELO penalty but a complete loss? really?

necronzero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

that and some people are just so lame that they queue just to dodge and piss people off... >_>
yes i know someone like this he quickly quit lol because of the time penalty xP
but i think this is exactly the reason, if they dont like their team... theyll just be like queue dodge.. try again.

Koldheartedjsp

04-07-2012

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

MaintainTheLead

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*

"solo bot"

"bots duo you noob LOL"

*que dodge*
obvious riot agent, it goes more like this 4 tanks and a katarina every 9/10 games

Killers297

04-18-2012

Reduce it do nto remove it or trolls with just Q dodge all day.

PlayWithMyCookie

04-18-2012

Because people in league have no life and would set up a macro that would queue and left every single time, rofl.