Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Jax Viable Now???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ozzy6009

10-20-2010

Quote:
Most Jaxs are using the glitch to facerape >.>

What glitch? I play Jax, I haven't noticed anything.

BadVibesBob

10-20-2010

Quote:
flyingferret:
Ok So I posted a while ago to see whether Jax was viable and I got a unanimous answer of "no" . But now Jax got a buff from the last patch so I will ask again. Is Jax Viable Now???

Thanks Ahead of time.

Sorry to bother you with something off-topic, but do you by any chance idle foonetic.net?

notliam

Recruiter

10-20-2010

He's strong, the ult buff was very nice.. gives that extra oompf. His early game is still weak but his W change was kinda what he needed - easier to jungle, last hit in lane and a burst damage increase which is what he missed before with the massive cooldown on Leap Strike at low level and low damage on empower. I think until 6 he's kinda useless, he can hurt you but no consistent damage.. then you hit 6 and bam bam bam. You've still gotta be scared of a group of champs in case they CC you but Leap Strike allows you to jump at the carry and break their face.

flyingferret

10-20-2010

Quote:
BadVibesBob:
Sorry to bother you with something off-topic, but do you by any chance idle foonetic.net?

Sorry I have no clue what that is...

outfoxxed

10-20-2010

jax only becomes good with some farm. his laning is atrocious and has not been helped a lot imo. the good thing about jax is with full rageblade stacks + RA stacks means he can just autoattack an entire creep wave and get the gold for every single minion without making an effort.

i havent tried jungle jax yet but i think that would be his best bet