This game is amazing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camomine

11-30-2009

I just started playing this game last night and all i have to say is.....WOW!!! This game is so addictive. I played last night from about 7p.m. to 1a.m.! This game has great graphics, it has like a cartoonish look to it which i think is great! The voice overs are very well put in the game. I think most of the characters sound like they look. Final verdict on this game. I give it a 9.5/10.

YummyCheese

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

11-30-2009

Haha good to hear a new player can get into the game so easily! Alot of players have difficulty because of the learning curve

Anyway, welcome to the LoL community! Hope to see you around. Glad you enjoy the game!

Wettop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2009

Well seriously this game is too addicting. Been watching this at a friend and it was "instant love". In the past 2 days i`ve been playing ALOT it seems, still need to balance around my playstyle a little but overall experience is nice. One thing tho... after a while the playstyle starts to be a little "boring" but a little diversity here and there will change it even more.

mute20

11-30-2009

I kind of had this love for mafia wars on facebook but then i remember i don't need to play animal crossing with guns.