Buff Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noob Mexican

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyte Crawler View Post
No, his role is dps though, even though he builds tank he is a dps char.

no
his role is DEEMMMAACCCIIAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Xander Rawk

10-20-2010

I smell a post full of haters.
Come see me and my DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shashakiro

10-20-2010

Quote:
I do consider your statements valid though, and they only support the fact that Garen's Judgement damage does need to be reduced for tank build, but increased for carry build.
Didn't disagree with this, just the idea that Garen's inability to spin wards to death is at all a crippling nerf.

YYZed

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Didn't disagree with this, just the idea that Garen's inability to spin wards to death is at all a crippling nerf.
It isn't if the Garen player chooses to counter their counter, this is true. But what I was pointing out is that Garen is overall facing a loss of a good midgame because of a lack of getting fed in the lane. A vision ward will put him behind by 6 minion kills assuming he is still unable to land a kill.

hitman33333

10-20-2010

"Garen can be easily destroyed by a competant team that wards bushes, doesn't feed, kites him, slows him, kills him, and ignores him for other targets."

If you fight a team like that often, pick another god**** champion.

YYZed

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman33333 View Post
"Garen can be easily destroyed by a competant team that wards bushes, doesn't feed, kites him, slows him, kills him, and ignores him for other targets."

If you fight a team like that often, pick another god**** champion.
Alot of top picks Im seeing currently play like that.
Ashe, MF, Sona, Galio.

Shashakiro

10-20-2010

Quote:
A vision ward will put him behind by 6 minion kills assuming he is still unable to land a kill.
Five, if he kills the ward. Two, if you consider the fact that they also had to pay 90g.

And half the point of staying in the bushes is to either get kills, or deny your opponents from farming (in extreme cases, even denying exp). Either one will more than make up for the 150g investment; and if he can't pull those off, then he shouldn't have bought the ward in the first place, and the bushes weren't that useful for him anyway.

xbombr

10-20-2010

Is bush camping really that integral to your gameplay?

Do wards completely destroy any hope of doing that?

Then buy an Oracle's Elixer, my friend. I realize that this delays your oh-so-wonderful sunfire cape slightly, but it's fairly hard to die during laning with Garen anyway and the 400g should be well worth the investment. You might even make some of it back if they plant wards!

Shashakiro

10-20-2010

Oracle's is much too expensive to be worth it compared to vision ward in lane phase, unless there's a Twitch/Eve/Akali that you also have to deal with, or your enemy was really weird and bought like five wards just to keep you out of the bushes forever.

Forestry

10-20-2010

Quote:
So do you think Garen deserves some kind of buff?
No.

First buff alistar