Fail Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MARINEUS

01-20-2013

the banning sucks its retarded. you get ppl who want to take the game like a joke ppl who think its fun to feed or afk. its a free game so u will get this all the time but if u are so upset about the language because it shouldnt happen in the game blah blah than instead of the ban on game.......BAN THEM SPEAKING ban them from posting comments. you dont need to chat to play pings are enough or so riot thinks so cause we play in a game with a mexican chinese italian and everyone else who dosnt speak english i give up on it

Maxpowerz

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by warsten View Post
youre ****ing stupid.... You have to get reported frequently in alot of games before you even hit the tribunal you ****ing dumbass ****licker... Suck a chode - love warsten
reported ^^

Rillain

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowed Ruby View Post
Content of games is directly what gets you reported, not every game is a 4 man premade trolling some random, in fact, hardly any games are.

You just said, yourself, that people get pardoned. ''Stop feeding'', and that alone, is very much not likely to garner you a ban. Thats why I doubt someone is just saying stop feeding for every single report they've ever gotten. But, if it is, and those reports are enough to get into the tribunal, maybe you should take a good view of how you come across in games, and where you place your blame.

Oop, countering your own argument is hard.
did I say anything about getting banned? Nope I said ending up on tribunal. And since I bring up that point, you can get punished anyways by punish spammers. Please learn to read.

Docboy2196

01-21-2013

This thread is a perfect example - we disagree on play, you dont like it and create a report. PLAYERS then get the opportunity to either pardon or punish, so they have the responsibility to read reports, look for reason to hit an option? Cause everyone reads those right?

This system is only creating a environment to curb communication in fears of reports being created.

There are people in this thread alone that need to see some time off - cussing makes you illiterate and unable to cope a debate.

Also it was 7 reports in 3 matches, so the email shows, so no it doesn't take allot to get in front of the impartial tribunal.

Eeta Zeeba

01-21-2013

I pretty much always play arranged games and there are many times where the random really deserves it. Yesterday had a four man and our random instaed Darius. This guy is gold elo and runs 0/11/2.

SHMEEPS phd

01-21-2013

I've never been banned, or even sent to the tribunal to the best of my knowledge, and it's not like I'm a prissy little weenie that's all peace, love, and respect. The system has enough redundancy built into it that false positives are VERY rare. Even the ones that could be considered "false positive" don't mean the person was totally innocent.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
Also it was 7 reports in 3 matches, so the email shows, so no it doesn't take allot to get in front of the impartial tribunal.
The reform card in your email shows you what the Tribunal saw when they voted on you. The Tribunal doesn't see every match you were reported in. A random sample of matches from all the matches you were reported in is shown. You were reported in more than 3 matches.

Docboy2196

01-21-2013

Quote:
The reform card in your email shows you what the Tribunal saw when they voted on you. The Tribunal doesn't see every match you were reported in. A random sample of matches from all the matches you were reported in is shown. You were reported in more than 3 matches.
That is all that is in the email, even on the tribunal you will see only a few matches but many reports.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-21-2013

I know what the email looks like. And I know that's all the Tribunal has.

That absolutely does not mean that those are the only matches you have been reported in.

Docboy2196

01-22-2013

Quote:
I know what the email looks like. And I know that's all the Tribunal has.

That absolutely does not mean that those are the only matches you have been reported in.
Forum troll is bored? What is your comments count up to now? Just sayin....