I cant do any damage as the adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Z Z I View Post
If you're not doing damage with ADC, here are the problems:
1) enemy team too fedforf you to stay long enough to deal damage because your team just got wrecked way too fast
2) you're farming badly and the item build is going really slow
3) you're not positioning yourself properly in a team fight and therefore you get caught and die really fast
That pretty much sums it up.

Positioning applies even in the laning process, and poor positioning can lead to a quick death. Unless you're completely dominating your opponents in lane, you should typically be focused on farming - if you observe a few plat games, you'll notice a strong emphasis on those creep kills. One thing I've had to improve upon significantly is my last-hitting, as when I first started, I could usually get by on kills, but as opponents improve and ganks play a much bigger role, creeps can make all the difference.

workthecorners

01-22-2013

I think what you are expecting is to hit someone and take half their hp like an ap can (ryze, annie, anivia so on so forth) the hard part about adc is positioning your not slamming their health but 4 or 5 shots later suddenly they are at 75% hp if they are squishy they are at 50% hp without getting fed you are a consistant damage dealer not a one shot wonder

i say work on your positioning and and you will see the benefits of bt ie and so on.....also last whisper and black cleaver are good for attacking people building armor

Phunya

01-22-2013

I agree with I Z Z I

Also, maybe you should look at what the enemy team is building to counteract your damage, and respond accordingly. If they're building a lot of resistances (armor, magic resistance), but are lacking in damage, then consider getting a Last Whisper or Black Cleaver. If the enemy team's stacking health items and not so much armor, Blade of the Ruined King can actually help chunk down the enemies' health (4% physical HP damage is nice for a passive).

Maybe it's the carry you're using? Some carries can scale into the late-game better than others. An Ezreal that usually has the tendency to throw down 4k gold for a Triforce (or gauntlet) may have less presence in the late-game as a Vayne stacking attack speed and crit as well as some AD.

publicshark

01-22-2013

Have a look and see just how many times you auto attack.

My problem when I started to adc was focusing more on the champion abilities and not getting in as many autos as I needed.

Fwizzard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

OP I looked at your Lolking, your CS is way to low - focus more on CS and rush BF. Looking at your scores it looks like the early game is where your falling behind. Focus on auto attack harass and always watch your support, you must make synergy!

Kawaii Katarina

01-22-2013

BF Sword is not a necessary rush. If you are already behind, consider getting a Doran's Blade and getting your Zerkers.

Do not go out of your way to get a BF Sword if you cannot afford it, it'll put you behind if you are saving up for it and you got forced out of lane before you got to CS much of anything. If you can afford, go ahead.

Guanoid

01-22-2013

3pd 1ie 2bt :d