Suspending system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexayKiller45

01-22-2013

The suspension thing is bs. The time for it needs to be extended because I can't play for a month now because I was getting some breakfast! Only took me 5 minutes and at that time I came back to the game played it then when we beat the game I was called a leaver and can't play til feb. 23. Yeah have fun!

FrazzledMelon

01-22-2013

Whether you won or not is irrelevant. The people you play with are relying on you and have a right to expect your full attention during a game. Don't start one if you know there's a good chance you'll have to go AFK in the middle - even if it's just for five minutes.

If you got a month for your first infraction, that's pretty harsh. But I'm guessing it's not your first.

Ramachese

01-22-2013

If you got a month then it is not your first leave. Penalties increse with each infraction. Maybe you should have waited for breakfest. Five minutes in an eternity in the game.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

Yea, you definitely got a 1 month LeaverBuster ban for that ONE time you stepped away for five minutes.

Keuzen

01-22-2013

I fully believe that you deserved some punishment. Whether you won or not, it is rude to play a competitive, teamwork-reliant game, just to go AFK when playing. You should eat before or after the game. Don't start a game if you must do something.