Duo Bot Looking For A Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShizzleSmackaaa

01-19-2013

Hi, me and my support are looking for a serious ranked team to join. We take it pretty serious, were on a ranked team now but its hard to get all of our members together and hoenstly they arent that good compared to other players. We both have plenty of free time and practice daily and are willing to try whatever with new teams and new strats, You can check our ranked, its not spectacular but if you want we can play a game against you and you can see how well we play and if it is good enough for your team. My name is ShizzleSmackaaa and my supports name is ToXiCxWonderz. We have skype and can download vent if need be.

PLEASEEEE WE ARE REALLY TRYING TO GET MORE INTO THIS GAME AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR BACK FROM YOU!!!

HawkeyeSnipes

01-26-2013

Hey bros, add me up on LoL and we can talk. You have skype and a mic I hope!
~HawkeyeSnipes

SofaKingStewPeed

01-26-2013

I currently have a ranked team and we actually need a bot lane so if you are interested add me SofaKingStewPeed. My team all has skype and have mics. I can do any role im given and im 1339 elo. Im not to bad and would love to take this serious with you. Im on almost everyday before work and after work. So hit me up man.

KnightxSScarlett

01-26-2013

I only play Singed top.