Nidalee's Javelin throw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SETOFREAKNGKAIBA

01-19-2013

I think riot should take a look at reducing the damage on this throw. IT IS REDICULOUS. All Nid needs is simply one rab and one void staff and she takes out a little over half of an ap's health. It's like one nuke which need a SIGNIFICANT nerf. Please review it.

Sincerely AP champs everywhere.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

It's almost like it was designed to punish you for walking in straight, obvious paths, or for standing still for too long.

Huyistic

01-19-2013

1. Learn2dodge
2. learn2buildMR

footfoe

01-19-2013

maybe in aram it's op. But build a death cap on her on summoner's rift, and you're relegated to just tossing from a far and never being able to go in and finish people or do anything other than poke.

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Cooldown should be like 30 seconds or something to stop the spear spam that always ends up hitting something randomly for 1500 damage.

kavinh the third

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccharina View Post
Cooldown should be like 30 seconds or something to stop the spear spam that always ends up hitting something randomly for 1500 damage.
it's her only ap ranged skill that does damage so ofc it's gotta be good. the cd doesn't need to be changed at all.

Zombiemaster

01-20-2013

Alright, and what else can an AP Nidalee do for reliable damage? Bushwack is way too unreliable for damage in a teamfight and she's too squishy to get in close for damage in Cougar form.

Vinterheim

01-20-2013

seriously, people QQ about everything nowdays, it's ALMOST as if they wanted all champs nerfed, but their own.. ALMOST

Jasiwel

01-20-2013

I think the damage should be reduced, only because I've seen a LOT of Nidalee players spam that attack early-midgame in lane.

DarksideEric

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasiwel View Post
I think the damage should be reduced, only because I've seen a LOT of Nidalee players spam that attack early-midgame in lane.
I wonder why...
Quote:
It's almost like it was designed to punish you for walking in straight, obvious paths, or for standing still for too long.