[Petition] 3v3 Map Health Relic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toastieness

01-19-2013

I myself actually enjoy the new 3v3 map, but with the new thresh client and the change of the speed thing in the center to the Health Relic was dumb in my opinion. I liked the map and now not as much. I would really like it to be changed back. If you agree please right so below. Thanks.

Nerdsinc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I disagree. The speed boost made it easy for you to escape and be hidden before the enemy team could get to you. The hew health relic makes ganks more... Intresting imho.

Outshine

01-21-2013

Nope, I like the new health and speed thing.

Onioncart

01-21-2013

I like the health relic, although it has the same frustrating moments as they do on dominion and aram I find it used more for sustain than anything else.
I'd like them to change the alter a bit, having a giant pedestal for such a small relic seems strange.

Cytochrome T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

It really does look out of place. It functions well though.

Tyler Teh Killa

01-21-2013

i agree i truthfully don't want that health relic there champs just jungle or lane then run and get it... which it should be used for efficient ganks and also u can see when ppl get it on the map so if u get it and you were ganking you were just seen

Henry Plainview

01-21-2013

I hated the speed shrine. I'm not sure the health relic is the answer, though.

SmokingJoeNL

01-22-2013

Use it mostly to get health and mana back while doing some jungling. If that was the intent, then it works.