Add a Stun to Fiora's Riposte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisibleally View Post
Disagree, from the perspective of fighting against Fiona, every fiona I've seen seems to be strong at engaging the enemy, even when outnumbered. A character that cannot be stunned would be extremely strong in their own right- giving a character such as Fiora the ability to avoid being stunned would make her a difficult character to counter. She could leap into an entire enemy team without fear of being stopped, and then even if the enemy reacted quickly and destroyed her, she would already have done her damage.

In fact, it seems to me that she can practically do that already- it's just that you have a chance to stop her with a stun.
a conditional CC immunity that lasts for under 2 seconds would be fine i think but it cant be something that allows 1v1s to work out

Rhengorne

01-28-2013

for all you people who talk about how strong fiora is...

Fiora popularity1.98% win rate46.38% ban rate0.08%
Top Lane (release)2/29/2012

Never banned, below average win rate, several lane counters (HARD counters at that), and not a popular pick.

This game is balanced around ranked/high elo not blind pick. Fiora has several counters, a small stun in lane makes her far more viable.

I would suggest even to do this
Rank 1 duration : .75 seconds, +.125 seconds per rank = ~1.25sec stun at rank 5

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhengorne View Post
for all you people who talk about how strong fiora is...

Fiora popularity1.98% win rate46.38% ban rate0.08%
Top Lane (release)2/29/2012

Never banned, below average win rate, several lane counters (HARD counters at that), and not a popular pick.

This game is balanced around ranked/high elo not blind pick. Fiora has several counters, a small stun in lane makes her far more viable.

I would suggest even to do this
Rank 1 duration : .75 seconds, +.125 seconds per rank = ~1.25sec stun at rank 5
Tryndamere is even worse. Better give him a stun too.
So is vayne, buff her stun so it can trigger off unti collision
tristana is also doing pretty bad! better give her better stunz!

Banana Dragon

01-28-2013

if you are getting destroyed by a riven... your doing something wrong as fiora cloth 5. start with reposite.whenever she goes for her broken wings combo reposite the first one and then her next attack when its up. you win fights. win trades. and if she keeps it up an pops her ult to kill you with low HP just ignite and pop yours. once you come out of your ult hit reposite immidiatly and you will take little to no damage from her as she does allowing you to tower dive if need be

IS1cf9d4c218a71e43afee7

01-28-2013

Shut up unranked experts in a champion which you never played yet.

Fiora should get that stun on riposte, because she doesn`t have any surviability skill to stay in teamfights longer than 1-2 sec. And nobody good players cares about that you lose with gankplank vs her, deal with it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKel View Post
Shut up unranked experts in a champion which you never played yet.

Fiora should get that stun on riposte, because she doesn`t have any surviability skill to stay in teamfights longer than 1-2 sec. And nobody good players cares about that you lose with gankplank vs her, deal with it.
a stun on riposte also wont help her teamfight. In fact even if it was AoE it wouldnt make a huge difference

Rhengorne

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Tryndamere is even worse. Better give him a stun too.
So is vayne, buff her stun so it can trigger off unti collision
tristana is also doing pretty bad! better give her better stunz!

Lets completely ignore that vayne and trist are ranged and both have cc and escapes. Vayne also has stealth and movement speed boosts (however small)

Lets also ignore that tryn becomes invulnerable and has cc and a large damage reducer...oh and his engage is an escape and he gets a heal and his engage/escape recharges faster if he crits which he gets +1%-35% of with fury

god the logic people use...the point of those stats was to show she wasnt OP. none of the characters you listed are op but they all have cc, escapes, and other supplementary abilities to their damage (all three of those people also do really good damage)

fiora has no escape, no cc at ALL, no invulnerability (just a finicky kind of untargetable ult sometimes), no burst heal (her passive is a small consistent amount if she is constantly fighting/pushing), she has no survivability mechanics beyond very occasionally blocking a single auto attack and somewhat doing that more often out of lane. There really isnt any comparison

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Lets completely ignore that vayne and trist are ranged and both have cc and escapes. Vayne also has stealth and movement speed boosts (however small)

Lets also ignore that tryn becomes invulnerable and has cc and a large damage reducer...oh and his engage is an escape and he gets a heal and his engage/escape recharges faster if he crits which he gets +1%-35% of with fury

god the logic people use...

fiora has no escape, no cc at ALL, no invulnerability (just a finicky kind of untargetable ult sometimes), no burst heal (her passive is a small consistent amount if she is constantly fighting/pushing), she has no survivability mechanics beyond very occasionally blocking a single auto attack and somewhat doing that more often out of lane. There really isnt any comparison
completely irrelevant. The person I responded to based their logic on statistics and the statistics say fiora is in a better place than all of them

Rhengorne

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
completely irrelevant. The person I responded to based their logic on statistics and the statistics say fiora is in a better place than all of them
those statistics were to show she wasn't overpowered. Her popularity alone dictates that she is barely played and the reason is because she is so easily counterable in ranked.

all that you proved is that tryn, trist, and vayne are also not op...

Open your eyes

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-28-2013

Quote:
those statistics were to show she wasn't overpowered. Her popularity alone dictates that she is barely played and the reason is because she is so easily counterable in ranked.

all that you proved is that tryn, trist, and vayne are also not op...

Open your eyes
My eyes are open and I see someone trying to piss on my foot and proceed to tell me its raining.

Who even said fiora was OP or popular. This buff would be pure powercreep on the carry class and would counter the **** out of every nontanky champ that has to autoattack ever. Fiora isn't some godly champ. She's a carry and does carry damage. You could break the game just as hard by giving this ability to ANY carry