Add a Stun to Fiora's Riposte

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

First off your not doing any dmg when tryn goes to 1 hp and therefore lifestealing nothing. Same thing happens with kayles ult. Talon does get ms while invis. Jax can attack while in counter stance. You don't need to attack right away when invis vayne. Rivens dashes do not require a target and her cc + dash easily separates her from fiora. Wu Kong can also easily escape fiora. Maybe not 1v1 her but the purpose of wukong is his ult in teamfights not 1v1ing.

Full build vayne deals way more dmg safely then fiora.
Riven out bursts Fiora.Fiora has more sustained dmg, which can be more easily interupts and is slower to throw out then skills. Unfortunately Fiora is squishier and will lose to Riven. Fiora isn't this god your making her our to be. Her lane phase is god to those with low mobility and weak burst/dps. But in todays meta those match up are infrequent.

A cc remover slows or all cc or a reset on e can fix her inability to carry might be too strong. But a stun on her w is not op at all especially cuz the one I mentioned isn't for chasing just dueling. aAn area that Fiora is having trouble in and thus getting buffed for. A duelist made to duel but can't duel a lot of tops like teemo, jax, riven, irelia, jayce, yorick, elise, olaf, Shen, etc. All of which r common tops. She does excel too strongly vs champs like gp, Wu.

Also her speed boost isn't always significant as it requires stacking aas and if your op can dodge blind or simple separate themselves you aren't getting any significant ms.

Anachronity

01-27-2013

Lord knows Fiora needs a buff. She's essentially a female Tryndamere: useless unless she's fed, then she just wins.

However, adding a stun to riposte would create additional burden of knowledge when fighting Fiora, since the repercussions of attacking Fiora become much more severe. Riot don't like no burr-dens o' nowlej.

I think her E should be reworked, and her Q should be allowed to travel to allied units. Her ultimate should also not be countered by Jax dodge/Vlad pool/Fizz pole vault.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunja View Post
First off your not doing any dmg when tryn goes to 1 hp and therefore lifestealing nothing. Same thing happens with kayles ult. Talon does get ms while invis. Jax can attack while in counter stance. You don't need to attack right away when invis vayne. Rivens dashes do not require a target and her cc + dash easily separates her from fiora. Wu Kong can also easily escape fiora. Maybe not 1v1 her but the purpose of wukong is his ult in teamfights not 1v1ing.

Full build vayne deals way more dmg safely then fiora.
Riven out bursts Fiora.Fiora has more sustained dmg, which can be more easily interupts and is slower to throw out then skills. Unfortunately Fiora is squishier and will lose to Riven. Fiora isn't this god your making her our to be. Her lane phase is god to those with low mobility and weak burst/dps. But in todays meta those match up are infrequent.

A cc remover slows or all cc or a reset on e can fix her inability to carry might be too strong. But a stun on her w is not op at all especially cuz the one I mentioned isn't for chasing just dueling. aAn area that Fiora is having trouble in and thus getting buffed for. A duelist made to duel but can't duel a lot of tops like teemo, jax, riven, irelia, jayce, yorick, elise, olaf, Shen, etc. All of which r common tops. She does excel too strongly vs champs like gp, Wu.

Also her speed boost isn't always significant as it requires stacking aas and if your op can dodge blind or simple separate themselves you aren't getting any significant ms.
kayles ult gives invincibility, tryns does not it just changes the result of the damage to 1 hp. You cannot lifesteal off kayle, you can lifesteal off tryn
vayne loses her stealth when she attacks.
Riven will die now because she is not tanky enough to stop fiora while stunned
wukong can run all he wants, just like every other champ that can no longer afford to attempt to touch fiora because of the off chance theyll be stunned and instagibbed.
Fiora is not a god, she has no hard CC and has trouble teamfighting WHICH THIS BUFF DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ADDRESS. She will now counter anyone who needs to autoattack to kill her. EVERYONE IS LOW MOBILITY, LOW DPS WHILE STUNNED
blind will not stop her lunge nor her stun. She WILL kill teemo or hiemer if either does not continue to run away at all times. They cannot afford to kite with anything if they get caught THEY CANNOT FIGHT BACK NO MATTER HOW LOW SHE IS if she has a stun.

Putting a stun on fiora's W is gamewarping and completely raises the power bar on the carry champion type. You can put one on but there's gotta be a price for putting a stun on a champ that already has some of the best sticking power, AS steroid, and damage steroid of any carry. She also already has TWO DAMAGE EVASION ABILITIES AND AN MS BOOST. Giving her a stun is just too much without clipping her nuts.

giving her a stun without taking away anything will break the **** out of her yet wont fix any of her actual issues outside of making laning against her a hellish starve fest for all non-casters. Lets say she must have the stun. Either gut the b**** or at least justify letting her keep everything else. Remember that she is NOT A FIGHTER which is the only reason she can have such an extreme kit without the stun to begin with.

Sunja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Even with a stun not much would change. It would be like building Irelia as a carry..Target stun multi dash still not op because any melee carry had trouble. Xin has a 3 second stun(knock up) with a weak condition and he isn't op. His dash even slows in addition to already closing the gap.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunja View Post
Even with a stun not much would change. It would be like building Irelia as a carry..Target stun multi dash still not op because any melee carry had trouble. Xin has a 3 second stun(knock up) with a weak condition and he isn't op. His dash even slows in addition to already closing the gap.
Irelia is an assassin with no steroids unless you count her W which doesnt empower all 3 of her other abilities
irelia has ZERO damage evasion
Irelia has only one gapcloser
Irelia's gapcloser does not have yet another gapcloser unconditionally attached to it
Irelia cannot ignore 10000 damage simply because it was an autoattack
Irelia's stun is conditional, targeted, and has a set range

Xin is a fighter assassin
Xin has only one gap closer
Xin has no damage evasion
Xin cannot gapclose twice with just one ability
Xin cannot ignore 10000 damage simply because it was an autoattack
Xins knockup requires him to hit the same target 3 times which he sure as hell wouldnt be able to do against stunb**** fiora
Xins knockup can only hit a champ with his mark
Xin's knockup is useless against champs that can evade onhit.
Xin can be kited.
Xins knockup is limited to his attack range

x TrueDamage x

01-27-2013

is it just me or is Fiora's Ult bugged i thought she could not be hit when on her ult but now towers are killing me in mid ult and i take other damage from players cause if she cant tower dive anymore with her ult i think she is worse then people think dont get me wrong i still love to play her and can do good with her but her ult should be like fizz and she should not be able to get hit in her ult

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
is it just me or is Fiora's Ult bugged i thought she could not be hit when on her ult but now towers are killing me in mid ult and i take other damage from players cause if she cant tower dive anymore with her ult i think she is worse then people think dont get me wrong i still love to play her and can do good with her but her ult should be like fizz and she should not be able to get hit in her ult
somebody suggested that there was something like that happening.
if the turret fires before the ult starts it cans still hit same as some other abilities

Anachronity

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmachineares View Post
Fiora's ult isn't quite the same as other untargetable effects like Fizz and Vlad. Projectiles that are in mid-flight still hit her.

FoxMindedGuy

01-27-2013

Yes give her Nerubian Assassin's Spiked Carapace

Rhengorne

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickyWad View Post
Everyone knows Fiora gets shut down by CC, so I think it would be cool to give her a counter CC. It would go well with the idea of a parry, since after parrying it would leave your opponent defenseless. It would also give her an escape mechanism, just pop W when you get ganked, and allows her to disengage in trades, so she doesn't have to commit so hard anymore as a melee champion. I think this would make her more viable, and it's a reasonable buff. Also, the fact that Riposte does not block on-hit effects like a slow or Teemo poison would be countered by the stun, since it would at least give her time for the effects to wear off.

The cooldown and/or mana cost can be raised to compensate so that Riposte can't be spammed, since no one will want to engage her if they know they're going to be stunned.

What do you guys think?

100% agree, but id like to see this.

Riposte, Fiora blocks the next damaging effect to hit her (not including dots already on her or ignite) and stuns the attacker for 1.25 seconds, dealing x damage (+.5 bonus ad).

Additionally fiora is invulnerable for the duration of her ultimate (Either this or ACTUALLY MAKE HER UNTARGETABLE... sick of dying in the middle of my ult sometimes even to a tower that gets a lucky shot)