Please nerf the following OP champions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Your Horny Daddy

04-19-2013

This post is just ridiculous. It is just like you are telling Riot to remake every champion they have. If all of those above are op in your opinion then I believe at least one of those champs will get picked in every game by both team. Therefore, each team will have a core champion to be the leader for them. If you say that one champion is over power like Kha zix then I agree but so many of them. Oh come on. You even said that ad like ashe should not have too much cc. Say it to Valve too that Drow Ranger 'q' should not slow the enemy. Up until now, I have spectated a lot of high elo games. There are matches that one team had both kha zix and Jax but they still lost. In the end it is still about your team fight not just one champion.

ChocoKelly

04-21-2013

Best Thread NA

KamiKhaZix

04-21-2013

The amount of people that don't understand sarcasm is too damn high.

racky54

04-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your Horny Daddy View Post
This post is just ridiculous. It is just like you are telling Riot to remake every champion they have. If all of those above are op in your opinion then I believe at least one of those champs will get picked in every game by both team. Therefore, each team will have a core champion to be the leader for them. If you say that one champion is over power like Kha zix then I agree but so many of them. Oh come on. You even said that ad like ashe should not have too much cc. Say it to Valve too that Drow Ranger 'q' should not slow the enemy. Up until now, I have spectated a lot of high elo games. There are matches that one team had both kha zix and Jax but they still lost. In the end it is still about your team fight not just one champion.
Are you serious?

RockRipper21

04-21-2013

So clearly Zac isn't OP... not at all

OfficalBAMF

05-05-2013

Why don't we just buff the champions you DIDN'T say. You put possibly more then half the champions in game! And I disagree with ALOT of those "nerfs"

MuhammedBinLaden

05-07-2013

Well, really all champions are op if played correctly.

Except for karma.
Karma...just....sucks....

Warcry246

06-02-2013

Wouldn't it be easier to improve all the UP champions? As in if you nerf like 90% of the champions, wouldn't it easier to just improve 10% of the UP champions?

ArcDriveFinish

06-02-2013

I agree. Nerf Kassadin.

dacooler7

06-02-2013

Ok riot nerf everyone but the person he mains -_-