1100 carry jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robdiqulous

01-19-2013

I like to play jungle and am looking for some chars. I like mundo but I feel like I need a better jungler that can either carry or turn fights around. I have been learning jax but am wondering what else you would recommend?

I don't want to have to rely on the laners. I'm sure mundo would be better at higher elo but... Think I need someone else now.

MFG Colour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

for you any anti-carry/gap closing jungle would work

ie. xin, jax, riven, rengar

NaginataX

01-19-2013

Amumu single-handedly dug me out of elo hell until he started getting perma-banned. Generally if a champion is good enough to cover for everyone else's mistakes, they will be banned. Try playing (and mastering) something that not many people know how to cope with or have an "I win" button (like Warwick).

Here's some fun jungles to try out with their pros and cons:

Amumu - Takes less damage from auto attacks, GOOD AOE damage, and team stun. Even if denied early can easily swing a team fight with his ult.

Shyvana - No ganking potential (without red buff or frozen mallet), but a good-ish tank with nice AOE collateral damage.

Warwick - Best chaser in the game and ult = autokill if your team isn't retarded.

Robdiqulous

01-19-2013

Yeah I have been playing jax. Have never tried shyvana or warwick. I have played amumu a decent amount but I figure not to practice him cuz he is literally banned every game. And if u do get him he is good no matter what.

I will have to try those others though.

ThePonsterMenis

01-19-2013

I would put Nocturne in the conversation now.
Plus why did lee sin leave it?
New patch changed things drastically; wriggles champs get a bump. Single target casters get a huge bump.
The jungle is a tanky place these days...