Getting stuck with support for ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

borntawin

01-20-2013

try out some easy support that are hard to fail with....also, tell your adc that support is your worst role and to not be too aggressive. play champs like taric, nunu, and sona. they are pretty easy to play and arnt hard to land any of your combo's like an alistar or leona. just sit back let you adc farm and ward the **** out of the bot lane

LoneWolfBrian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

It is very important to learn every role so that if you are left with a certain role you can play it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-20-2013

Given how easy it is to play support Nunu competently, it's impossible for support to be anyone's worst role.

Doumz

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Given how easy it is to play support Nunu competently, it's impossible for support to be anyone's worst role.
You clearly have too much hope in humanity.

Rillain

01-20-2013

I say 1400 and up is where you should avoid support. You should know how to play it anyways, but 1400 has so many feeders it's best not to trust others to carry. This is assuming you're beast at the other roles.

Phunya

01-22-2013

I guess it's time to learn a new role, bub. Support's pretty fun, just gotta make sure you keep yourself busy during the laning phase so you don't get bored to death. I find mapping my emotes to easier buttons and spamming them throughout the laning phase to be quite helpful in keeping me awake.

Quas Wex Exort

01-22-2013

When I get first pick I pick support sometimes. I play all the roles though, so it is no surprise that I will pick something I feel we will need.

Mothalius

01-22-2013

If you're gunna support as Sona, please use her passive correctly :/ it's the most under used yet most utility-wise efficient passive I think a support can have.

Exhaust + W's passive the enemy adc? I hope they enjoy doing close to 0 dmg.