Locking in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Polaritie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Why the hell do people lock in the second they choose their champ in normal games? Take the time to see what your team needs and ADJUST. I end up with so many games that can't be won because everyone decides to insta-lock a nuker.

Froozog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2010

Free Pax Jax and Riot Singed free from Riot, similar to Facebook Tristana
Get its before its gone! http://*******/aZZA

LEAKED

Krathalos

10-20-2010

My last match I had someone who insta-locked in MF and then complained we didn't have any CC. We had 3 Exhausts, a Taunt (Shen who I was playing as), and an AoE slow (Xin and MF). The enemy team comp was worse than ours and they had a WW that basically fed, so we ended up winning even with a Nidalee who would run off into their jungle or run away from the team just to get killed and complain it was our fault.

Don't take the link from the above poster. He's trying to get your account info.

fuffychan

10-20-2010

Noobs like to play the same character over and over again and don't care about the team, it's all about "ME ME ME" and whenever they die they blame their teammates for not having enough tanks or CC.

Grunghole

10-20-2010

I feel your pain. Last match I had a Corki and a Twisted Fate lock in instantly.

I had to build around them (which worked out, actually, as I had wanted to be Shen) but there's really no excuse for being that selfish. Or shortsighted. Or ignorant.

As it turns out, the TF was awful, but at least the Corki did well.

SeedDynames

10-20-2010

its because i dont trust my teams anymore. I use to wait, and see if i should tank, and people would be stupid and blame me cuse as a tank i wasnt getting a lot of kills.

Now, i lock in whatever i want to play, and if we dont have a good team, i really dont care because i know what happens when i try to accommodate for others.

also im a lot lot better with my mains so i end up doing poorly with other chars anyways

GoldenPlum

10-20-2010

Because everybody has to carry their team.

Lazurea

10-20-2010

I lock-in usually because.. well.. I'm only good at certain types of chars. None of them happen to be a tank.

In fact, right now I pretty much play as Lux or as Katarina, anyone else I will end up dying too much and that's never good. So, I pretty much Lock-In instantly unless I want to try another champ for fun.

Achillean GG

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Why the hell do people lock in the second they choose their champ in normal games? Take the time to see what your team needs and ADJUST. I end up with so many games that can't be won because everyone decides to insta-lock a nuker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
normal games?
I believe we have found the problem.

One Burst KiiD

10-20-2010

The problem with normal games is that no one really cares. They just want to play the champ they want to play and they dont care if the team has 5 squishy carrys.