DO you think this champion concept could be brought to life?

Yes. 64 73.56%
Possibly. 13 14.94%
No. 10 11.49%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Sylvia - The Broken Mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Okay, so... It has officially been brought to my attention that I cannot draw this girl. Ha.. I can draw her outline fine and certain features that matter to me. I will send this outline to two of my friends who are into photoshop on Friday. They will both work on it and send me their pictures once done. I will post my outline and their pictures probably sometime next week. Stay posted and remember to give this girl a big like!

Snowball252

01-22-2013

Just heads up I will need a color palette for her. So also think of the colors you would like to use as well when you are doing the outline.

Keledrath

Recruiter

01-22-2013

I really like this champion. Very well designed.

One question I have is what happens if someone has no AP and is near the Frightened Child? No bonus? Negative AP?

I just want to say again that I love this idea. The abilities sound well balanced to me and I like the way you have to choose which form to level and how that actually changes the champion.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
One question I have is what happens if someone has no AP and is near the Frightened Child? No bonus? Negative AP?
That is a good point. I know armor and magic resist can drop into the negatives, but not AD and AP. Thank you for mentioning this, I will go back and slightly tweak the passive. Check the description of the passive to see.

FrackinFrack

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishli View Post
as for a skin idea, kind of in reference to whoever mentioned maokai, what if she had a 'jungle' skin. instead of wearing a white dress, it's leaves and/or moss, syl could attack with small vine like whips instead of her claws, just a thought. also, her spell effects could have additional leaves strewn into them, just as a little touch.
+1

FrackinFrack

01-22-2013

Not to sound like a perve, but... how does she have any clothing? lol I mean, being lost in the forest for 10 years and all...

TheDivineSilence

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrackinFrack View Post
Not to sound like a perve, but... how does she have any clothing? lol I mean, being lost in the forest for 10 years and all...
I had a friend ask me about this too. Basically, dressing her up in leaves is a no for me (unless for that skin spoken of earlier). But she cannot be running about in the nude either. I thought to do what Syl does with her power, just dressing herself with the wind, but what when she dies..? It'll disappear. Again, not okay. So I settled on something that fit her.

StickyFingers51

01-22-2013

Nice job, mate! +1
-- --
Do you have any other champions that you created?

The Toxic Fox

01-22-2013

I'll sit down with silence and discuss the next big project. xD hahaha

TheDivineSilence

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toxic Fox View Post
I'll sit down with silence and discuss the next big project. xD hahaha
Er... No. Ha.. I have an idea for another champion, but I am not concerned with him. Full attention on Sylvia.