DO you think this champion concept could be brought to life?

Yes. 64 73.56%
Possibly. 13 14.94%
No. 10 11.49%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Sylvia - The Broken Mind

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasouAyumu View Post
To the poster above me, why little girl? She's 19, an adult.

As for the character, I LOVE HER (them?). I'd use Sylvia for APC or maybe support, but Syl looks like a jungler (ironically enogh), attack speed, an aoe, and stuff. Still, Sylvia seems so cute I'd only give her points :3 Riot please! haha :3
This is great! These are the comments that I love to see, thank you for your support.

berserkhobo85

01-21-2013

very nice well thought out i like it and would get this champ on release date.

The Toxic Fox

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasouAyumu View Post
To the poster above me, why little girl? She's 19, an adult.

As for the character, I LOVE HER (them?). I'd use Sylvia for APC or maybe support, but Syl looks like a jungler (ironically enogh), attack speed, an aoe, and stuff. Still, Sylvia seems so cute I'd only give her points :3 Riot please! haha :3
Wow, I feel stupid. This champion is my cousins idea and somehow when I looked over his post before he posted it I missed that. So I'll correct my last post.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toxic Fox View Post
Wow, I feel stupid. This champion is my cousins idea and somehow when I looked over his post before he posted it I missed that. So I'll correct my last post.
How old did you think she was? Granted, she is small and young but not like Annie. Ha..

TheDivineSilence

01-21-2013

It has been mentioned to me by a couple of friends to give her at least one other skin. I do have a skin in mind. And I suppose it works, but I would really rather not use this idea. Haha.. I have been thinking for another one, but in the mean time, does anyone have any suggestions?

FrackinFrack

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineSilence View Post
It has been mentioned to me by a couple of friends to give her at least one other skin. I do have a skin in mind. And I suppose it works, but I would really rather not use this idea. Haha.. I have been thinking for another one, but in the mean time, does anyone have any suggestions?
Could you turn these abilities into fire? Make a fire storm? That would be kind of neat.

Mishli

01-21-2013

while this is very long, that also means it's very detailed. I really like the distinction you draw between her two sides, like sides of a coin, completly independant and different, but both necessary to have the whole. I agree that the voice acting could easily make or break the champion, but if this was made into a real champ, i think riot would be able to pull it off, either way, this is very well done. One thing i saw, it feels like the points from her ultimate favor syl a little bit over sylvia, i understand that syl is meant to be stronger offensively than sylvia, but it seemed like the points were more valuable to spend for her overall. Because you emphasized that they are intended to show one of her personalities growing stronger, i think they should be slightly less important for syl, or slightly more valuable for sylvia, to show a proper balance and sylvia's slow recognition that she can stand on her own two feet. (sorry if my opinion is uncalled for, but the numbers seem to favor syl a little, but that might just be me, either way, this is great and i would definitaly get her on release day)

Mishli

01-21-2013

as for a skin idea, kind of in reference to whoever mentioned maokai, what if she had a 'jungle' skin. instead of wearing a white dress, it's leaves and/or moss, syl could attack with small vine like whips instead of her claws, just a thought. also, her spell effects could have additional leaves strewn into them, just as a little touch.

TheDivineSilence

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishli View Post
as for a skin idea, kind of in reference to whoever mentioned maokai, what if she had a 'jungle' skin. instead of wearing a white dress, it's leaves and/or moss, syl could attack with small vine like whips instead of her claws, just a thought. also, her spell effects could have additional leaves strewn into them, just as a little touch.
Your mentioning of the points being in favor of Syl has been taken into account, thank you. I will take a look at Sylvia and see what can be done. As for the skin, that is also a clever idea, and again, thank you.

The Toxic Fox

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDivineSilence View Post
How old did you think she was? Granted, she is small and young but not like Annie. Ha..
I don't know lol! xD

12345678 ... 14