Oh... my gosh. Best dominion game ever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lux Eternus

01-19-2013

Like seriously.

I was Vayne bot, and our top just couldn't hold even our mid tower. Anyways, i asked them for a lane swap, saying someone else go bot.

The nexus healths were

451 enemy: 53 us

Afterwards, i managed to grab top, but then bot fell, and it was a nightmare. Went bot, managed to get that (i had to run from bot/top so many times) and it kept going like that. We managed to hold 3 points for almost the entire game after that, me getting 1v3 clutch triple kills and all. Somehow, with me leading our team- inspiring hope wherever i went, we managed to claw our way back.

End score?

0 enemy: 42 us.

I never thought 1 person could have such an impact in a dominion game.

I honestly don't know how to describe it.

And for anyone whos interested, my dominion w/l is only 64-34.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Wins like that are really not that uncommon in Dom.

A12MO12

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleskoal View Post
If teams don't have blantantly OP champs like kassadin/khazix/jayce then having a match that is close is pretty common.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Congratulations, games like that are what makes dominion awesome

Shizz

01-19-2013

In the beginning of a match, our WuKong tells us he forgot his niece's birthday, so he has to leave. I had just gotten out of a 3v5, so I was not looking forward to a 4v5 right after.

Anyways, our team goes into tryhard mode. I know we had a Shen and I was Fiora, but I forgot my other 2 teammates. I guess our comp was better, because not only were we winning, but we stomped them. At about 7 min in, our Shen was like, "What's going on? We still have 4 right?" After my 2nd triple kill at about 13 min in, they surrendered.

<3 Dominion

SuperQuackDuck

01-19-2013

Niiiiice. I love good clutch plays.

ZallKlos

01-19-2013

In Season 2 but still

Purpleskoal

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purpleskoal View Post
Why the down votes?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3003628

Korpral

01-19-2013

Hate to break it to you, but...

Re-spawn timers probably played a part in your win, more than you think. When one team gets a lead like that, the opposing team gets it's re-spawn timer reduced, while the other gets theirs increased...

and it gets to the point where no matter how many you kill...there's always someone up to stop you mid-way capturing while you and your buddies have no health to stop them. Then YOU have to wait 3x as long while they capture a point and neutralize another....

This game mode is pretty much too out of the hands of the player and in the hands of the developer. And the worst part...riot doesn't really care (gotta have a large enough player base to justify the QoL maintenance costs & Q/A testing time this game disparately needs)

Though I'm sure you played a very good vayne (she's pretty hard to play well on Dom in the first place :P)

Lux Eternus

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpral View Post
Hate to break it to you, but...

Re-spawn timers probably played a part in your win, more than you think. When one team gets a lead like that, the opposing team gets it's re-spawn timer reduced, while the other gets theirs increased...

and it gets to the point where no matter how many you kill...there's always someone up to stop you mid-way capturing while you and your buddies have no health to stop them. Then YOU have to wait 3x as long while they capture a point and neutralize another....

This game mode is pretty much too out of the hands of the player and in the hands of the developer. And the worst part...riot doesn't really care (gotta have a large enough player base to justify the QoL maintenance costs & Q/A testing time this game disparately needs)

Though I'm sure you played a very good vayne (she's pretty hard to play well on Dom in the first place :P)
I never really thought of it like that. I was running revive too- saved us from a certain loss at least twice.

However, really- when you ace the enemy, and you're towers ahead, why not just recall? You'll get back before the enemy does, and be full health for the fight and a tower on you side.

I mean, a bit of basics tactics is all you needed to beat us. Thats what i did, triple- b or lifesteal it back + pots.

Edit: Im not saying im amazing, i'm simply saying that, we should've lost. Our teams skill level wasn't too great. I was surprised. I didnt think about the respawn timers though- which is a good point.