Shoutcasters

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Préz

01-18-2013

Me and my friend are looking to shout cast for a tourney. We are relatively new to shout casting but we know a lot about league of legends and we believe our insight would be entertaining for some viewers you may have. I have the ability to stream any games that you may be holding.

Add iReprezentz in-game if your looking for someone that can do this,

Admiral 13otch

01-18-2013

Hey, hit up Admiral 13otch in game, or hit up our facebook page http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post33643199

We are holding a tournament next month and could use extra shoutcasters

XxPoN3DxX

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReprezentz View Post
Me and my friend are looking to shout cast for a tourney. We are relatively new to shout casting but we know a lot about league of legends and we believe our insight would be entertaining for some viewers you may have. I have the ability to stream any games that you may be holding.

Add iReprezentz in-game if your looking for someone that can do this,
I think you are in luck, i just so happen to have a tournament on suday with one of our casters sick on one of our channels, so send me an in game message and ill get you set up.

Quigglez

01-19-2013

Hey I've been thinking of getting into commentating as well so if you ever need a second or just want to try it out for a match hit me up on LoL.
IGN: TheRandomGamer