Ask The Gravedigger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Yorick Mori

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
*Enters the building and looks around noticing the graveyard motif*

Wow. Talk about lethal... guess it's to be expected for a Gravedigger.

*sits on a tombstone*

So Mr. Gravedigger. How goes your ventures with Pentakill?
Pentakill. The highlight to my life, well... what remains of it. Lately it has been grand. We just finished up a concert last week in Zaun. We implemented a nice solo for Sona finally. Mordekaiser broke 3 of Heimerdingers speakers but still shredded on stage louder than the speakers projected. I have to say, Pentakill is turning into a huge success. Next concert is in Noxus's Fleshing Arena. Tell your friends.

Ask Brolaf

01-20-2013

Bro!

I got Heimerdinger to make a few more speakers for us, but I don't think they'll last. Worth a try, though!

Brolaf, the beerzerker

GrammerPolice1

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Āsk Yorick View Post
(Hilarious name)
Chillin'?
Yorick's right eyebrow raises as he tilts his head down to scratch his head. He'd never been addressed with such question. Though simplistic, it shocked Yorick that he was being asked of his current mood and events. He looked up and gave a small grin.
It has been well for me recently. Thresh has been keeping my occupied with some antics at the Shadow Isles that even I was not prepared for...
The summoner nods and wonders what to say next, he was never very good at social interactions
So um.................. how's your family?

Dear Urgot

01-20-2013

*Urgot approaches Yorick and looks over the man who shared his curse of eternal suffering.*

Gravedigger Yorick, *wheeze* I cope with my eternal *wheeze* pain by plotting my vengeance upon the man who ended my life.

*he coughs a few times*

How do you *wheeze* do so?

AnthemHero

01-20-2013

Quote:
Pentakill. The highlight to my life, well... what remains of it. Lately it has been grand. We just finished up a concert last week in Zaun. We implemented a nice solo for Sona finally. Mordekaiser broke 3 of Heimerdingers speakers but still shredded on stage louder than the speakers projected. I have to say, Pentakill is turning into a huge success. Next concert is in Noxus's Fleshing Arena. Tell your friends.
Hmm... maybe you should ask Viktor about enhancing Heimer's speakers.

Pumpkin Raven

01-20-2013

Quote:
I do not understand your question.
The Titan... a horrible beast. It swallows the souls of the living... and the dead... Have you heard its roar?

Ask Yorick Mori

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Bro!

I got Heimerdinger to make a few more speakers for us, but I don't think they'll last. Worth a try, though!

Brolaf, the beerzerker
Great to know Brolaf, The Noxian concert was almost postponed. We thought of maybe getting Viktor to make us some but that's good news. I thank you for your service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammerPolice1 View Post
The summoner nods and wonders what to say next, he was never very good at social interactions
So um.................. how's your family?
Yorick's grin shrunk to a flat emotionless face.

Dead. Yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
*Urgot approaches Yorick and looks over the man who shared his curse of eternal suffering.*

Gravedigger Yorick, *wheeze* I cope with my eternal *wheeze* pain by plotting my vengeance upon the man who ended my life.

*he coughs a few times*

How do you *wheeze* do so?
Urgot, you cope with your eternity because you have a goal. How does one with nothing left and an eternity cope? I work. Everyday, I dig thousands of graves for the ones passed on, or occasionally some for the victims of the Shadow Isles. I also find Pentakill the reason why I haven't buried myself yet.

Ask Yorick Mori

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
The Titan... a horrible beast. It swallows the souls of the living... and the dead... Have you heard its roar?
I live on an island in which itself consumes the souls of unwanted visitors. Screams are like the crows on your land. I do not know of the specific roar you hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthemHero View Post
Hmm... maybe you should ask Viktor about enhancing Heimer's speakers.
Seems like a good idea. Viktor always seems to have something up his sleeve.

GrammerPolice1

01-20-2013

Quote:
Yorick's grin shrunk to a flat emotionless face.

Dead. Yours?
I'm so sorry to hear.....I'm just gonna go die in a hole.....

Ask Yorick Mori

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrammerPolice1 View Post
I'm so sorry to hear.....I'm just gonna go die in a hole.....
Just don't ask me to dig it.