Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Black Screens When I Click Shop[Win8]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shardbearer

01-19-2013

Title.

Whenever I click the shop Icon my monitors go black. I just installed the full version of windows8. I had no problem with the beta for the months I used it.

The only way to undo this on my side is to close the game. I can still click on things in the game, but I can only see it when I am holding on tab with League selected. It will show my other programs open if I select them the same way. It also shows the tool bar.

EDIT: I also occasionally get the air debug message at start up. Pretty much unwilling to play a real game due to this.

XDireWolfX

01-19-2013

windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8windows8

Insane Neenja

Recruiter

01-25-2013

I have the same problem...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3042959