Do you play support in other MMOs/Games? I'd like to ask you a few questions!

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Str8TalkExpress

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EequaltoMC2 View Post
I have a dark past.... Maplestory....
Join the club

Bear

10-20-2010

Sending you an AIM message now

USnip

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

You know what might be worth a shot shurelia? Post here

http://www.gotfrag.com/tf2/forums/170/

Asking for high or mid-high medics. You have to be pretty dedicated to support to play competitive medic in tf2 as it's by far the least interesting class in 6 vs 6.

EDIT: At least, you need dedication in high level play. If you're like mid-low you're probably playing medic because you can't get a team otherwise.

Maso420024

10-20-2010

I sent you a message ^-^

Amiithystine

10-20-2010

I never really played healers much in MMO type games, but after experiencing LoL I'm ready to try it out. I love Sona/Luxanna/Janna and a few others (Poor Soraka, Love to play her but she doesn't being enough, If her Infuse Snared however...). I would message you, but what MMO's do you play?

Amiithystine

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkron View Post
Although to contradict that, in LoL at this piont in time I usually play carry or dps (because I have to rely on less randoms, have not yet built in a friends list I can rely on =p)
If you're looking for a LoL team, my team is recruiting...just tossin that out there.

GGitsnidalee

10-20-2010

Smurf reporting in.

Sponsored healadin in arena season 7 on wow, I know. I'm filthy.
Played priest and paladin on Warcraft since patch 1.0.8 (wsg release).
usually play support related roles on most games tbh.
Healadin on diablo.
Priest on dark alliance.
Merchant/privateer support vessels on pirates of the carribean, & its better part, pirates of the burning sea
tactical team support fighter class aircraft on heroes in the sky.
Medic on battlefield.
always the one who picks janna or nidalee on league. (nidalee is still good stfu elephantz)
basically any game where you're relied on to save the idiots or help the idiots i take the role.
Why? well.. because i'm an idiot. I joined the IRC it was apparantly empty.. so *shrug* figured I'd leave this post on moi smurf just incase you hadnt gathered enough opinions

legens

10-20-2010

I don't think you can assimile support class with healer class.

Amasis

10-20-2010

Well, when Cataclysm comes out (and I can actually play) I plan on playing my healing classes pretty much exclusively (Paladin, Priest, Shaman). I leveled my Paladin prot but ended up healing most instances (as prot, it was awesome). Mostly played a Warlock though, and from time to time when our raid was without a shammy I specced Demo for the spell power buff (or something like that, its been a while).

There are different types of support for MMO's but if you are really only looking for healer's perspectives there are two other people I linked this thread to that actually raid healed (with multiple healers) or pvp healed. I'll try to get them to hit you up.

O yeah, and I leveled a Chanter in Aion...to like level 33 ha...and a Cleric to level 12. This is when it first came out though.

Rynac

10-20-2010

Sent an email, hope I can help.

1234567 ... 10