Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Most bad@$$ ad carry. (in your oppinion)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

01-19-2013

Just post whoever you consider the most awesome ad carry around.
(who cares if they aren't the best stat wise) Just who you find to be the most epic due to their attitude / fighting style.

Varus is on the top of the list for me.

ShatteredSkys

01-19-2013

Graves

Propheciah

01-19-2013

You might get a lot of this response, but ever since I started Ezreal around 6 months ago I have loved his voice, his style, his character model, he might dance like a ***** but he's one badass dude. Vayne comes in second in this category for me, pretty hardcore personality lol

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-19-2013

Draven.

Uhm. Massive Damage output if played correctly, a pretty funny person in general, cocky to the point of people making This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtltD2jNpRQ).

SuperKingDerp

01-19-2013

I would have to say Varus also. just because of the coruption thing he has going, That and he has an awesome style of weapon. (double bow)