Request to the GM's.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skidoodles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Hey there

As a veteran of games such as LoL/HoN/Original DotA, etc, I have to admit. I like the tribunal a whole lot and make sure to put in my hour or two daily if I can.

what i'm sure you've already heard and I've noticed, is that the Champion select is not shown on the tribunal records when I am trying to make a judgement.

There have been, especially ranked, a lot of stuff going on in champion select chat.
I do wish that ENTIRE chat, including champion select, will be available for view to the people who do Tribunals.

I'd point out some examples, but I'm sure all of us Summoners already know what goes on there.

Happy LoL, may you escape the accursed ELO Hell.

adc

01-19-2013

Just so you know, they're generally referred to as "Reds" here, not "GMs".

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-19-2013

1) Wrong section.
2) It's been suggested several times before.
3) Riot has commented on it multiple times before. I can't remember if the last word on it was that it was something in progress, or if they possibly have given up on it.*

4) Before you ask me, there's a search feature on these forums, and I'd have to use it myself to find the Riot posts regarding this topic... and I'm sure you're more then capable of doing it yourself.

* The pre and post game chat is handled by a different client from the in-game chat logs, as such, pre/post game chat isn't left out by choice. There's some technical hurdling required. However... Riot is also fairly confident that anyone who would be punished for their pre-game chat is mostly getting handled for their in-game behavior as well by the Tribunal.

broccolol

01-19-2013

How about you stop going to the tribunal because your life is so ****ty all you do is ban people.