1300 player looking to make it pro

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyPiranha View Post
YEAH MAN! Look at Dyrus and Pewdiepie! They're so entertaining, like how dyrus says one word every 2 hours in his streams, and how Pewdiepie shrieks like a girl and (used to?) make rape jokes several times in his videos.
I counter with golf.

Stream's back up, yay!

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Kha'Zix, UP in Season 2, OP in season 3. Only received nerfs.

God I love him.

Kathetara

01-20-2013

oh boy...

Max Gripness

01-20-2013

if you've been playing since pre-season 1 and are still 1300 you will never make it to pro man. you have to change a fundamental attitude about your play in order to get better. someone's gotta crush your dreams, because otherwise you're living a dumb hopeless lie.

other guy who was diamond last season said it.

dude i've carried so many people to just GOLD from 1300s and they failed so hard after we stopped duoing and drop down really fast. you'll realize in a couple of weeks that you probably can't even make it to gold.

unless something REALLY changed in your gameplay/attitude about the game, you'll never make it past 1700 tops and you gotta be at least 2200+ to go pro

cmck

01-20-2013

Here's what I think you should do. Get a smurf to level 30 and ready for ranked then ask one of these very nice plat players to drag you to gold and leave you there. If you are as good as you think you are you will either keep climbing or stay steady. If you aren't as good as you think you are you will fall and that will be the best way for us to prove to you that you don't have the skill to be at that level.

Not saying you can't hang at gold, but this is just a test to see if you can.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Šominus View Post
if you've been playing since pre-season 1 and are still 1300 you will never make it to pro man. you have to change a fundamental attitude about your play in order to get better. someone's gotta crush your dreams, because otherwise you're living a dumb hopeless lie.

other guy who was diamond last season said it.

dude i've carried so many people to just GOLD from 1300s and they failed so hard after we stopped duoing and drop down really fast. you'll realize in a couple of weeks that you probably can't even make it to gold.

unless something REALLY changed in your gameplay/attitude about the game, you'll never make it past 1700 tops and you gotta be at least 2200+ to go pro
I don't know about you, but I'm pretty positive. I appreciate your negativity and trying to bring me down to earth, but if you looked through the thread, you'll see my response to just this kind of comment.

I'm not going to bother explaining it to you, but you should trust me.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Yay, victory!

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

01-20-2013

Time to fail in a team ranked 5's setting!

SoisauceCCH

01-20-2013

As other players have said, if you've been playing since season 1 with little to no progress, you might be hitting the cap of your individual skill. Attitude is important, but talent and skill is also quite handy. Feel free to keep trying, but get a day job.

Topalee

01-20-2013

Haha all these people acting like you need talent to hit 2k+. Please Deathbywaffle, tell me more about how you abused OP champions to get to the spot you are at. This game doesn't require talent. It requires practice and consistency.