1300 player looking to make it pro

12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoozealot

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
First, get good.
No one wants to watch a 1300 elo player stream... You need atleast plat and to give advice etc.
You lack the knowledge or skill to be able to hold a large audience.

Sorry for saying the truth.. But well, its true
Or you could be entertaining. Sometimes I watch streamers just because they are hilarious.

AUSTRALlA

01-19-2013

go ad soraka please... or jungle annie, would watch your stream for sure!

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by australla View Post
go ad soraka please... Or jungle annie, would watch your stream for sure!
jungle annie it is!

HuskarDc

01-19-2013

I'm watching.

coffee addict

01-19-2013

drop out of school and abandon your family

then you can go pro

ChickenWrap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2013

We lost =(

It was a sad day.

DeathByWaffle

01-19-2013

I looked you up on LoLking. Seems you've been playing for all three seasons. Let me give you a word of advice:

Don't try going pro
. If after three seasons worth of playing LoL you still aren't even at 2k Elo, chances are you just don't have the talent for it. Unfortunate as it may be, talent is really important if you''re trying to go pro in anything. The most probable end this will have if you really try to go pro is that you'll end up failing and wasted a lot of time.

Seriously, I'm not bashing on you or anything. I'm just telling you that it'll be a waste of time and effort that you could be spending on something more meaningful and that you might actually have talent in, such as school or athletics or whatever.

Hard work is important, yes, but when an untalented person and a talented person both put in equal amounts of hard work, the talented person will definitely be better. Talent is what separates ordinary people from the extraordinary.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
I looked you up on LoLking. Seems you've been playing for all three seasons. Let me give you a word of advice:

Don't try going pro
. If after three seasons worth of playing LoL you still aren't even at 2k Elo, chances are you just don't have the talent for it. Unfortunate as it may be, talent is really important if you''re trying to go pro in anything. The most probable end this will have if you really try to go pro is that you'll end up failing and wasted a lot of time.

Seriously, I'm not bashing on you or anything. I'm just telling you that it'll be a waste of time and effort that you could be spending on something more meaningful and that you might actually have talent in, such as school or athletics or whatever.

Hard work is important, yes, but when an untalented person and a talented person both put in equal amounts of hard work, the talented person will definitely be better. Talent is what separates ordinary people from the extraordinary.
Oh no, I plan on hitting 2k. I can do it, after three seasons of playing I believe I'm able to do this, and I'm going to achieve this. I'm not saying I was the best, but I've learned so much, I can accomplish this. I believe in myself, I can do it, and that's what's important. I've found out what I'm doing wrong mostly, I'm making top level plays, and expecting my non-top level team mates to do something about it. I can't do that. Knowing that, I can adjust to fix it.

I. Can. Do. It.
I can.

As an aside, I beat a top 100 NA player in a 1v1 =/ He was pissed.

ChickenWrap

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Time to play ranked!

PeteyPiranha

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenWrap View Post
Came out of it 7/1/7

Nidalee is overpowered, guys.

This could be a job. Entertainment! Entertainment is a job q_q

Right?
YEAH MAN! Look at Dyrus and Pewdiepie! They're so entertaining, like how dyrus says one word every 2 hours in his streams, and how Pewdiepie shrieks like a girl and (used to?) make rape jokes several times in his videos.

12345612 ... 17