Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo climb

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ric The Dazzler

01-19-2013

So, real quick post here. In short I am looking for a duo queue partner. I usually support my friend who is at a 1450+/- elo, but he isnt around for a couple weeks. I have played several games, and found myself in a slip falling from 1220+/- down to the high 1000's. I need someone to queue with. Too many people 'experimenting' i ranked. Ranked isnt a time for trying out new champs, and people do not grasp that. For example, I just finished a game as teemo.....I went 3/6, there was a Xerath talking **** the whole time about how terrible I was......I had the highest k/d on teams, and least deaths.......he finished 4/12.........and he was the second best on team.

There is no way to get out of this elo in solo. I have played about 200 games this year, and it isnt happening. Hit me up if you wanna queue with me.

Blackjackstlr6

Thanks guys