Good Support lf ADC to duo with!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hunna211

06-25-2013

Hi friends!

So, although I'm only currently bronze 1, I play all the time with gold and plat RL friends, who all think I should be much higher. However, I have terrible luck with teammate pairing RNG, I started this season off before the changes in the 1300s, and got super trolled down into the 800's. And by that, I mean I had **** happen like getting 4 4v5's in a row in one day -.-.

Anyways, I main support (although capable of playing all roles, in order from best->worst: jungle, mid/top, adc). I have 75% win record with Lulu, averaging 1.1K, 4.3D, 13.2A a game. Most of my deaths are from sacrificing myself so that my carry or someone else lives/doesn't get shut down. With Taric, I have 68.4% win record, averaging 1.7K, 4.3D, 16.3A a game.

I am capable of playing any of the following champs as support: Blitz, Fid, Janna, Lulu, Lux, Morg, Nid, Nunu, Sona, Raka, Taric. I have Alistar, but have yet to master the combo, mainly from lack of playing him. So if any ADC is looking for a dedicated support, that is good and capable of much better (played WoW for ~8 years, 2400+ in arenas, top 10 dps parses, etc), please hit me up! My in-game name is the same, Hunna211, so feel free to add me!

MrDudeSk8

06-25-2013

Add me: MrDudeSk8.

Best Vayne NA Jr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

06-25-2013

add me Best Vayne NA jr, i am currently Gold 4

Fretold2

06-25-2013

Fretold2, hit me up

wackshot55

06-26-2013

just sent u a friend request