New Player, Trying to determine his playstyle/champion choices.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baltymur

01-19-2013

Hey guys!

I am relatively new here, and I am in need of some help! I was wondering what champions do you guys think best suit my style? I like the feel of having lots of health, toughness, just being straight up and charging into the thick of things without dying right away. I have played some of the free champions for this weeks rotations. I enjoyed Malphite quite a bit, but I felt he was just a bit to slow for me... So I guess I am into the tank types that are non mid lane. (Hate playing mid lane) So... yeah... do you guys have any suggestions/list of champions that you would recommend for me?

So... I like the following:

Survivable champions that can get into the thick of things.
Lots of health
Charges/ stuns, or the like
Little bit of speed, maybe...
The feeling of taking on anything with this champion... haha

Oh and I hated the way Urgot plays, so no one like him!

Thanks in advance, and I hope you guys can lead me the right champions!

MarcinOn

01-19-2013

I think Olaf might fit you. Just off the top of my head...

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Dr. Mundo is your dream come true. =)

Although he doesn't come with any huge aoe stuns like Malph, Amumu, or Sejuani, no other champ will give you that "I can tank your whole team and I still do what I want" feeling like Mundo can.

~Mundo goes where he pleases.

RealMouse

01-19-2013

Mundo goes where he pleases..true story
seems you like the more tanky type champs Amumu might also work for you ..but definitely try Mundo first..and always remember..Mundo goes where he pleases!

170 Calories

01-19-2013

I enjoy Sion for late game walk in and smash type of play. If you want to go with a little faster type of play, Patheon and Xin are good choices, plus they are easy to learn.

9TailedJackal

01-19-2013

Riven's pretty neat. She's got a dash/shield, a stun, and her Q is a three-step combo that deals considerable damage and knocks enemies airborne.
She's all melee except for the second step of her ult (first step is a damage-output boost and attack range increase) but since you said you're wanting to get into the thick of things, you may enjoy Riven.