The Art of Troll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeoWeoNick View Post
It would be really cool if some Riot people gave some ideas on here. but I guess they might get in trouble.
And I don't know, I don't think I am breaking any rules by posting stuff like this. Besides Riot probably has some of the best trolls you can think of...Phreak I am talking to you my friend

davesmack

01-19-2013

The "Internet Strangers Have No Bearing On My Sense of Self-Worth or Ability to Enjoy Myself" Troll.

Basically the way it works is you slowly come to the realization that the opinions, actions, and words of completely random strangers you met online have no real effect on you unless you let them. After that you realize that while they could in theory cause you to lose one individual game through intentionally poor play, life is bigger than 12 elo points and a "Victory" in your match history. You immediately mute the person so you no longer have to hear them spout retarded bull****, and pretend they don't exist.

It really gets under their skin. Their inability to illicit a reaction from you will cause them to doubt their reason for existing, and they will inevitably commit suicide.

Exsanguinated

01-19-2013

I prefer to keep my advanced trolling tactics for myself...

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmack View Post
The "Internet Strangers Have No Bearing On My Sense of Self-Worth or Ability to Enjoy Myself" Troll.

Basically the way it works is you slowly come to the realization that the opinions, actions, and words of completely random strangers you met online has no real effect on you unless you let it. After that you realize that while they could in theory cause you to lose one individual game through intentionally poor play, life is bigger than 12 elo points and a "Victory" in your match history. You immediately mute the person so you no longer have to hear them spout retarded bull****, and pretend they don't exist.

It really gets under their skin. Their inability to illicit a reaction from you will cause them to doubt their reason for existing, and they will inevitably commit suicide.
A powerful troll indeed! Gives great personal satisfaction and truly effective. You must do this often!

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

ShabbaH you selfish troll you... wait, are you trolling us right now? omg I got pwnd hard. You sir are a master!

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

Follow the Leader
you simply follow the annoyance around the whole game. When the subject becomes agitated simply state that you are only trying to be more like them as they are your hero.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Quote:
ShabbaH you selfish troll you... wait, are you trolling us right now? omg I got pwnd hard. You sir are a master!
I am fooled

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

Liberation Trolling
when you become annoyed with a teammate, ask your significant other to have relations with you. Feel better about your self whilst doing the deed because there is a good chance that the annoying person probably does not have the same level of satisfaction that you do at that moment, if at all.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Quote:
Liberation Trolling
when you become annoyed with a teammate, ask your significant other to have relations with you. Feel better about your self whilst doing the deed because there is a good chance that the annoying person probably does not have the same level of satisfaction that you do at that moment, if at all.
One of the more powerful trolls.

NorthenWolf

01-19-2013