The Art of Troll

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Oh and by the way Friends! Feel free to post some of your own, I will post more myself every now and again, but I am curious about yours too!

ecstaSTEVE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeoWeoDjango View Post
THE "I LOVE YOU" TROLL
surprisingly this one is rare. i've seen it, probably done it too, only a couple times.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecstaSTEVE View Post
surprisingly this one is rare. i've seen it, probably done it too, only a couple times.
Its strange isn't it? one of my favorites

Nicodemous

01-19-2013

An art indeed... this guy knows his troll... and technically none of it violates SC or ToS so it is evil genius

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemous View Post
An art indeed... this guy knows his troll... and technically none of it violates SC or ToS so it is evil genius
Why thank you sir! I believe that Trolling should be intelligent, fun, and should always toe the line between right and wrong. Only troll those who deserve it!

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

LoL the Jesus thing was funny. This kind of thing is basically what Jesus did while he was alive anyway, and he encouraged others to do it as well. Ps. nice name Django. good to see other Dunkey fans. Keep the faith brother, Troll thy neighbor, but don't let him figure it out!

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

The Surrender after ROFLstomping

whoop their butts and then surrender right before you win. this screws over said annoying teammate, and shames the other team. Works best if you are in a team of 4 and have that one special Rando.

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

ps. Bump

Sri Ramakrishna

01-19-2013

It would be really cool if some Riot people gave some ideas on here. but I guess they might get in trouble.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Why thank you Weoweonick! Keep the trolls coming!