The Art of Troll

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

Hey there! Some of you may recognize me from a couple of posts are from playing games I am not sure. I consider myself the average player, I take the game seriously, think through builds and strategies and do my best at all times.... Until some idiot decides to ruin it all for everyone. I am not talking about unskilled players, or people who are just having bad games (unless you are Jesus himself or an in denial sociopath we have all been there before.) Instead I am talking about "those" people. The people who make you wish murder was legal, who make you wish you could come through the screen enter Summoner's Rift, and beat the living **** out of them, the people who you wish you could meet just so that you can do your best to make them understand just how much they ruin LOL for the rest of us.

I think you can do something! In fact, you can do something so wonderful and creative without insulting them at all: Trolling

I am no expert at the art of trolling however I have thought up some, named, and put into practice some very interesting trolls in my time. I will have a small list of them here and describe how to execute them. Feel free to post some of your own. This is what I like to call... League of Legends Therapy.

spciytaco69r

01-19-2013

There is only one Man who Will make you completely fulfilled, and that Man is Jesus. I promise that if you seek him and let him into your heart you will experience rest and Everlasting Joy. I pray that you will take this message to heart and experience TRUE Happiness in Jesus. God Bless. ps. Pray to Jesus about all of your problems so that he will help you like he has helped me always.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

THE "SCOTY TRUDY" TROLL"---

This is a particularly effective troll in Twisted Treeline. Lets say that one of your teammates thinks that because you are having a bad game you must be a waste of space, or a bad person. That person spends the game harassing you and blaming you for everything, even if it isn't your fault. Use the "Scoty Trudy" troll and watch the fun happen. Start to all chat to the enemy team, claiming that the player in question is harassing you for playing bad. Tell them that he is clearly the best player in the game and he would be destroying all of you if it wasn't for yourself.. make him out to be the biggest and baddest in the game... and watch in glee as the enemy focuses him every single time. It works best in Twisted Treeline because of its small space, easy access to the player in question, and the ability to keep surrendering from taking place until you want it. Makes me feel better everytime.

Nicodemous

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeoWeoDjango View Post
THE "SCOTY TRUDY" TROLL"---

This is a particularly effective troll in Twisted Treeline. Lets say that one of your teammates thinks that because you are having a bad game you must be a waste of space, or a bad person. That person spends the game harassing you and blaming you for everything, even if it isn't your fault. Use the "Scoty Trudy" troll and watch the fun happen. Start to all chat to the enemy team, claiming that the player in question is harassing you for playing bad. Tell them that he is clearly the best player in the game and he would be destroying all of you if it wasn't for yourself.. make him out to be the biggest and baddest in the game... and watch in glee as the enemy focuses him every single time. It works best in Twisted Treeline because of its small space, easy access to the player in question, and the ability to keep surrendering from taking place until you want it. Makes me feel better everytime.
Depending on my mood and how bad they are I either ignore them, mute them, afk, or feed... but this is good too...

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

THE "VADER" TROLL ---

The scenario is simple, your psychopathic "League of Legends is more important then God" teammate has just told you once again how much of a ****** you are for not some how being able to protect him and the rest of your team when he attempts to solo baron while the rest of you team fight. This one is good because it has the potential to get the rest of the game on your side. All chat to the entire game your agreement with said teammate. Proceed to have a meltdown via all chat; make it as real as you possibly can, and see how long it will take for the entire game to gang up on said teammate. If you do it well, not very long. Extra points if you get him to apologize to you and try to talk you out of killing yourself.

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

THE "I LOVE YOU" TROLL

This one is simple and very effective, as it makes them very uncomfortable. On no! you are being blamed again for the angry teammates problems! Simply respond with "I love you". refuse to call him bad names, only use names like "baby, sweetheart, honey, etc" also make your gender ambiguous. If he thinks you are a girl then it will really confuse him, if he thinks you are a man... well even better. Extra points if he asks you to stop!

FIatulence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-19-2013

why does this thread have no downvotes or upvotes

WeoWeoDjango

01-19-2013

(Last one from me for the day) THE "WOMAN" TROLL

This is the simplest and most easily executed troll I can think of. It only requires one thing from you. Your psycho, angry teammate in question has just finished threatening to screw your mother if you don't buy 6 wards or something along those lines. Shut him up with one simple phrase: "wow, you must be woman"

There is a power in that phrase. He will either shut up right then and there, or continue to try and break you.. don't say anything else after that, trust me... the bomb has already been planted in his mind.

TaoistMaster

01-19-2013

Bump

Akapish

01-19-2013

Hmmm...you don't say....

12345 ... 6