Game is way to snowballish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korpral

01-19-2013

Feels like if one player gets a good lead, you might as well say @*&% it.

I've been that person and it just feels like the game got way to easy. I could wipe or do so much damage that my teammates can just mop the enemy team up and it's over.

I know you guys want to release new game modes, but could you do yourselves a favor and test them? o.O. Pretty sure this is just going to be another dom. No support, just empty promises and centered around a different map for balance.

Demacry

01-19-2013

Never give up, never surrender (unless its Jax that's fed, then yeah go ahead and surrender). I've played way to many close/comeback games to agree that it's impossible to beat snowballing teams. A properly thought out composition with good control can take back a losing game.

Turtle Omega

01-19-2013

I completely disagree, and feel that the new map isn't "snowballish" enough.
You can completely dominate your enemies, go something like 20-2, but if it's late enough in the game, they catch you off guard, and they ace, the games over, you lose.

If there's any complaint about the state of this map, it's that it's way too anti-snowball.

Your message is passive aggressive, trying to act like you want to help fix things, but at the same time condemning the people who you're trying to reach out to.

3viljack

01-19-2013

I agree with the last two. If you do happen to lose early game, convert the game to a turtle game and beat them late game.

Most people don't understand this. I see this constantly, they are far behind and instead of hanging back and farming, they continue to fight (and lose) and complain that XXX champion is op.

The Jade Fist

01-19-2013

A few days ago, the other team kept killing me, i was 0 kills and 7 deaths. But i was still doing my best to get farmed, i still managed to clear so much jungle and minion waves. Came back with 1 push and won the game. My team mates wanted surrender, i said no.

They think i was and i qoute "the worse xin ever" not my fault teemo was giving head to tryndamere bottom lane, and refused to team fight till the end, or help by coming top at all, (because as xin i should be able to survive 3 vs 1 with 3 forms of stun on their side clearly), and acknowledge the fact that if i didn't initiate those few fights and soak all the enemy cc, and annihilated the turrets/ minion waves with hydra they would lost.

If you're behind just do your best to farm up, it won't guarantee a win, but you can level the playing field, and hope that you can win a more balanced team fight at the end and rush to take their nexus.

On a side not:

If they really wanted to address the problems with "turtling" in this mode, they'd increase the respawn timers earlier in the game, before 30 minutes unless you're already near their towers, you barely even have time to run down the lane to try to destroy something before they re-spawn.

Dblack88

01-20-2013

Agreed, if you fall behind try and stay calm and farm up. Theres no need to continue to feed said champ/s. Gain a few levels, finish a couple of items and stick together as a team when roaming. Blind pick has its flaws but as long as everyone doesn't auto-lock and actually thinks about the selection that fits the team you should be fine.

Mid Is A Feeder

01-20-2013

Playing my favourite jarvan, karthus game with 2 friends. I was J4, one was karthus, other Nocturne.

As soon as I got **** together and started initaiting properly, they stood no chance (zed, swain, cant remember whoelse) we got a loosing game to a win, 2 teamfights, 1 ace and we won..

XMoulinRougeX

01-20-2013

I agree. Some champs...when they snowball they snowball hard. I played Kat and Diana in TT. You let either of them get kills/farm and it's gg from there. Likewise a game where the enemy has tanks and cc, it's impossible to beat them.

Cytochrome T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

In ranked 3v3s I have been seeing average game lengths around 35mins. If you get slightly behind just start waveclearing and turtling around your altar/jungle and drag the game out. If the enemy gets over aggressive pop our of the bushes and clean up some kills.