champion help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDudeSaysHi

01-19-2013

What is the best champion for someone who is just starting off to play

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-19-2013

Nasus is free this week... I think he makes a good starting champion because you will quickly learn the importance of last hitting and farming. His Q ability permanently gets stronger every time you get a kill with it (even on minions), so you should focus on using that ability rather than attacking champions all the time. He's also a strong and unsubtle toe-to-toe duelist. Pop all his abilities at once and very few champions can stand at point blank range and outdamage him.

Delingar

01-19-2013

Really depends on if you like ranged or melee. I like melee and found Garen really really easy to play. He doesnt have any mana to manage so you only have to watch his HP bar. Try him out on the tutorial and if you like him, he's cheap to buy.

Ranged and new players seem to like Ashe; she's cheap and has a slow and has an ult that can be shot across the entire screen to make a difference. You can also try her out on Tutorial

gl and hf!

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-19-2013

With literally 0 imput for what you are looking for in a champion, I suggest to you:

Xin Zhao
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Xin_Zhao

XxPoN3DxX

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDudeSaysHi View Post
What is the best champion for someone who is just starting off to play
This sir is an impossible question to answer, as you probably don't know what your favorite type of champion is. But what you should do is play the free champions and find one you like and start with that. you can also look at each champion when you buy it, they all have difficulty levels its good to start with one with a low difficulty.

Sillahh

01-19-2013

there are some recommended champions that are great for starting players.
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...ended_Champion