Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Banned 4 A Reason] [BANN] Team Auditions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Recruiter

01-19-2013

So i am thinking of making a team, already in a team but due to school and work my team is never on at the same time. I need to play in a team that can meet up (be on at the same time) and has free time on their shoulders, a team that isn't just not feeling it today, but a committed team that can play regularly and probably daily, we'll see how it goes.

Anyways what i need: 8 other players that can commit to the team and play on a schedule, we will have to set this up and make sure it works for at least 5 of our members, so at least half of the recruits.

What you should have:

1) be able to hold your own weight, do well in your lane...i will be the judge of that

2) be flexible enough to play at least 2/5 roles effectively

3) have at least 150 wins

4) elo rating doesn't matter but if you think you can carry, we could use a carry...XD

5) DO NOT RAGE AT EACH OTHER (i hate fighting inbetween members and i don't want to deal with people making others uncomfortable or what it may be)

6) your skype, so we can properly communicate in game

7) e-mail address, so we can setup a schedule

well i hope to make yet another awesome team...last team we didn't even scratch the surface, we only have 2 W and 0L, so maybe this team we can go in deeper and achieve something great.

GOOD LUCK!