Harrasment

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rad1987

10-20-2010

So the majority of my games i get harassed for having such a bad computer, yet its due to the long load time macs have.

*******http://i51.tinypic.com/2cn9vrd.png********

It's getting pretty hard to keep testing out the mac version.

Warbéar

10-20-2010

I get it too and my mac is pretty good.

eAtmYnOobSocks

10-20-2010

Just tell them it's because the pvp client for mac hasn't finished yet. It has nothing to do with the hardware of a mac. The game is still in beta. But ya, the pvp client not being finished is why it's so slow to load into

xKoBiEx

10-21-2010

My problem is usually not the load into game but the load of the post-game stats. However, I had a 3 minute load yesterday. This didn't appear to be on my end, though as I was "summoned" first. For the post-game, sometimes it is instant and sometimes it takes a long time. I like post-game feedback and people have usually already left by the time I get there.

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

10-21-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We are working on improving both the initial load time and the wait before the client comes back with stats.

tys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2010

hahahahh i get the same reactions. but i dont take THAT long. i even beat some people.

Gurkhas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2010

I have the same problem, i'm always the last one thats finished but luckly people dont harras me for it ^^

Velkorious

10-22-2010

I'm usually last ever since last patch, but I've never been harassed about it. Poor guy.

kamia

10-22-2010

I generally take people who take forever to load to be on the Mac client these days. And just comment on how the "Mac Client" is working for them

Why i still jump into bootcamp to play...

StDogbert

10-22-2010

Some times its realy boring when you are last one. Can you add some logo to the loading screen so we can avoid explanations why we are loading so long. Something like: MacTester.