@Riot Lightbringer passive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Percilus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

So with one item you completely negate 2 champs with a passive with NO cooldown that even sees things in a bush, not even oracles does that. Fix this to be an active please.

MyDeadGrandma

01-18-2013

You sure? it shouldn't see them in the bush if you don't have sight in said bush.

Not that I'm overly concerned, mind.

Percilus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

yeah you can see them from outside the bush it's kind of lame.

ThioCyanate

01-18-2013

Can we just let teemo be gimped for a little while? I'm totally ok with absolutely nobody playing him anymore

nukular power

01-18-2013

Please god, let this drive Teemo out of Dominion.

A Slime Appears

01-18-2013

2 of the other champs in your match history can still abuse bft for easy wins just fine, why are you complaining?

NavyGothic

01-18-2013

You know, I find myself completely and utterly not upset by the lack of Teemos over the last few days.

Percilus

01-18-2013

I think they should make an item next that negates gap closers, make it cost around 2500 gold and also give you lots of attack speed. When they try to use it to leap/gap close etc.. it puts the skill on CD. If you are within 400 range it just negates it. I think that sounds about fair right? The idea behind an item with a passive like that is ridiculous. Oracles made sense, this is a knee jerk reaction to a champ people are unwilling to buy items to counter. I play more Alistar, amumu and katarina but the idea behind this item is a slippery slope. Items like what i mention above can't be far off if something like lightbringers passive is "ok"

or maybe make lightbringer reveal twitch, eve, wukong, akali and rengar too. No reason to activate it just make you see them within 400 range.

HaIfhearted

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Percilus View Post
or maybe make lightbringer reveal twitch, eve, wukong, akali and rengar too. No reason to activate it just make you see them within 400 range.
The funny thing is that the only champion in your example who would REALLY hate that is Akali.
The others would find it to be an inconvenience, or just not really care.

Well, I guess it would annoy the **** out of Wukong too.

Percilus

01-18-2013

There is a reason they changed oracles so it is gone upon death, why make an item where it NEVER goes away.