What happened to Tryndamere being OP?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Izzy View Post
nope! i usually just get darius and kill him with bleed, haha
Trynd can ult through everything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Trynd's ult doesn't stop damage. Trynd's ultimate prevents his damage from falling below 1 for its duration. If you put a bleed on Tryndamere (via Darius passive, Teemo E, Ignite, etc) and it's still on Tryndamere when his ultimate ends and Tryndamere didn't use anything to regain health, he'll take a tick of damage and die.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Trynd's ult doesn't stop damage. Trynd's ultimate prevents his damage from falling below 1 for its duration. If you put a bleed on Tryndamere (via Darius passive, Teemo E, Ignite, etc) and it's still on Tryndamere when his ultimate ends and Tryndamere didn't use anything to regain health, he'll take a tick of damage and die.
exactly...sure i was wrong about silencing him but i know how to kill him as well, btw i never tried to silence him either, so in your face AD Bottom, thanks pogo!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

Senior Member

01-19-2013

A smart Tryndamere player takes Cleanse or Heal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Izzy View Post
exactly...sure i was wrong about silencing him but i know how to kill him as well, btw i never tried to silence him either, so in your face AD Bottom, thanks pogo!
So you figured "Hey, I have never tried this, and I don't even know if it's true - let's spread false information"?

Jesus christ, some people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
So you figured "Hey, I have never tried this, and I don't even know if it's true - let's spread false information"?

Jesus christ, some people.
yea basically...and this is coming from you? The AKA: Forum Troll

haha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Izzy View Post
yea basically...and this is coming from you? The AKA: Forum Troll

haha
You're throwing around information you don't even know is true (and is quite blatantly untrue, as well) and calling me the forum troll. K.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
You're throwing around information you don't even know is true (and is quite blatantly untrue, as well) and calling me the forum troll. K.
ok...and i did take it back did i not? i did prove i was wrong so i don't see why you're so damn butthurt...obviously i was wrong, what more do you want?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MegaKermit

Junior Member

01-19-2013

I don't think he's OP, but I really like playing him. I like swords, he has one, he can jungle. Can jungle and has a big sword? My kind of champion!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desperate Izzy

Senior Member

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaKermit View Post
I don't think he's OP, but I really like playing him. I like swords, he has one, he can jungle. Can jungle and has a big sword? My kind of champion!
and spin FTW! haha


12