My bf won't play with me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shottymaster

01-19-2013

If he won't even make a smurf and play with you, you need a new boyfriend.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shottymaster View Post
If he won't even make a smurf and play with you, you need a new boyfriend.
Not necessarily. If he knows he won't be able to play down enough, or will get too competitive, not playing with someone you care about might be the right call, even if you want to.

I don't think it matters whether you're a girl or a boy, having someone who knows themselves well enough to know their weaknesses and how to keep them from hurting you seems pretty cool to me.

Of course that's not necessarily what's happening in this particular scenario, just my 2 though.

Aoife8

01-19-2013

It's pretty crappy that he won't make time to play with you. Is he on a team or something? Regardless, he needs to make time for both you and him.

Cheshire Lunacy

01-19-2013

heh tried to get My Sig other into wow a while back, then I learned it was best neither of us play that game with each other, I am a horrible person at teaching people how to play a game and get easily frustrated when someone is "just not getting it yet" this may be the case wit you s/o he may realize he will get overly frustrated trying to teach you the intricacies of the game and because he loves you so much he decided playing those games with you would hurt the both of you

it hurts but its a thing in relationships people get to realize, sometimes avoiding certain situations is better then putting eachother in those situations and causeing a messy fight.

any way Im a probie too and if you want someone to play with (abiet infrequintly as IM always wathing the 24/7 high elo matches to try to learn new thing vicarisly from the pro players) add me as "Cheshire Lunacy"

Im friendly. abiet a bit introverted, so add away.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-19-2013

I hear a lot of 'he won't play with you, therefore he's an ass' comments.

Let's just nip those in the bud shall we? Without knowing the details, it's impossible to make an accurate assessment of their situation. And when your entire advice is 'he's an ass,' you're adding nothing valuable to the conversation so... don't?

a Fatality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

If your concern is that you don't have anyone to play with you have several solutions, play regular games, play custom games ( there are a lot of all random all mid or other variations out there), use the general chatrooms in the bottom right corner of the LOL Client (this is just to the right of your friends list and should have the basic chatrooms such as Looking for group), or you can add friends from games you have played or people willing to play with on these forums.

If it is important that you play with your bf, explain that to him.

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you would like to play a few games.