Item buyback grace period.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

5LG Black Sheep

01-19-2013

So I've noticed since season 3 patch with the new store that it is easier to double buy a particular item. Maybe its because of early game FPS being low on some computers due to loading. But there is a solution, Riot: Put a five second delay so that you can sell back items you bought in the last 5 seconds. (I think a note here should be that if you leave the fountain your delay expires.) For example, last night I was playing top lane and went to buy boots 3x health pots but I accidentally bought a vision ward and suffered HARD for it in top lane. Thanks for reading.

TL;DR ----> Let players sell back mistake items at full price without leaving room for exploitation.

Starrow

01-19-2013

Same I was jungle malphite and I bought 2 blue pots on accident

5LG Black Sheep

01-21-2013

bump

BirYarrakYala

01-21-2013

I like. 5 second rule, or if you leave shop, or if you have any interaction with an enemy near platform. It should never be used for an advantage of any type though- I have a feeling in late late game, the AP could buy a quick DFG, use its active, then sell it back for their boots or zhonyas or something.

AeroStrike

01-22-2013

Or just allow buy back before the first minion wave spawns and then disable it for the rest of the match; that would prevent any chance of abuse.

TheFakeSit

01-23-2013

Support. Was playing darius top and got a Elixir of brilliance. Had to sell it back and start off with a bunch of health potions and a ward. LOL

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Items would probably have to not work until you left fountain- keep it from trolling Karthus and company.

Xanetos

01-23-2013

i agree...

IS1a05db5be4f90be3ba86e

01-25-2013

DotA 2 has 10s grace period and HoN has had 15 second full refund for years. Get with the times Riot!

Homosexuality

01-25-2013

I played as GP, got tons of money, backed, bought some stuff, turns out, I bought two ghostblades -.-