Looking for complete ranked guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broseph Conrad

01-19-2013

Hello I am having issues climbing elo on my main account, on this one I am almost 1300 and my main account with almost every champion and all the runes is currently parked around 600.

I am looking for an all encompassing guide for ranked to help me climb.

For instance the ward trick bottom lane that I don't know how to do. How do you know who counters who? How do you know when to push or farm?

The "advanced" guide by riot is pretty lame. You would think since knowing ranked strategy is important they would have a guide that they auto update each patch that tells you ranked strategy. Make people sign it like the summoners code.

Broseph Conrad

01-19-2013

B

powwder

01-19-2013

Sorry to inform you but that guide doesn't exist and if it did it wouldn't work or else everyone would be 1500+.

Here are some tips though.

1) Learn to play every role (carry, support, ap, jungle) but specialize in 1. Kog took me from 900 to 1500.

2) always have a positive attitude and don't talk **** to others. If you get pissed or yell at someone on your team the only thing that does is make them play worse.

3) you will lose games, its impossible to win every game. You will get the short end of the stick sometimes.

4) counters are nice......if you know how to play that character, if not just play your atrengths. So many times have I seen someone fail trying to counterpick because they arwnt as good.with.that champ.

LarcyBrown

01-19-2013

Heres a guide for you -wall of text- nicely structured tough , beware

realelohell.wordpress.com

Broseph Conrad

01-20-2013

Real elo hell is pretty much exactly what I was looking for thanks! I just wish there was some updates to season 3 data.

In response to that one reply, I don't want my main to hit 1500 necessarly but In would like to get him out of the low elo hell he is in. I was trying to use this account with a 1300 elo that I'm good enough ( probably) to climb out of 600 elo :-)

ryzeonline

01-20-2013

You may also like my "Solo Q Secrets" Series -- it contains a lot of High-Level knowledge, rare stuff that other guides wont teach you, but that makes a huge difference!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2797814