If someone doesn't vote during a surrender, please default it to "Yes".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uccisore

10-20-2010

Seems good to me. If they aren't voting it's because they either aren't there, they're too stupid/ don't understand English to know what it means, or they're trying to stall the vote to harass people.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

I agree that a "timed out" vote should count as an agreement to surrender.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2010

Or, at the very least, do not count it towards the vote ratio, so a 3/1 with an AFK 5th player would count as a surrender.

Skorp

Recruiter

10-20-2010

If a player is spamming surrender votes, I sometimes move the surrender box off the screen so it doesn't pop up in the middle of a teamfight and mess me up.

I believe that if a player has ragequit it shows 2 messages ("Ragedude has left the game", "Ragedude has quit") and you now only need 3 votes for a surrender to succeed. Whereas if their internet DCs for whatever reason the surrender votes will time out and their vote will be counted as a no.

If they implement your suggestion, I'd like a menu option "Always vote no for surrenders if I'm active and the vote times out".

Simon Zhao

10-20-2010

ok

/rammus

and yeah, good idea ^^

Ruff Samurai

10-20-2010

If we're surrendering and I vote yes but we lose then I play the rest of the game to the best of my ability.

kUnjU

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaksheri View Post
No.

Don't assume everyone agrees with your cowardly ass.
^this

Ruff Samurai

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kUnjU View Post
^this

Then vote no. Reading comprehension! YAY!

Rogmarz

Master Recruiter

10-20-2010

Umm, no. Sometimes there's a legitimate reason to wait on the Surrender option, considering it has a timer. Defaulting to Yes is a poor decision and makes little logical sense.

Uccisore

10-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogmarz View Post
Umm, no. Sometimes there's a legitimate reason to wait on the Surrender option, considering it has a timer. Defaulting to Yes is a poor decision and makes little logical sense.
Why is defaulting to 'No' more logical? I mean, it has to be one or the other.