Help, need a trainer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AoDJackishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Would anyone be willing to help me become better at the game? im pretty darn bad ever since i came back from a long break. just post here if you would be willing to train me and help me become better and we can talk more in game

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-18-2013

I will share with you a rule in magick in practice:

Energy flows where your attention goes. Just spend more time playing LOL and thinking about LOL. Since alot of your attention was on LOL all this time, you will be given magical powers to be a good player at LOL. It takes time and rituals though, first win a day is a perfect example of ritual forming behavior that you must have. Just a small change in your daily routine of playing one win a day, can have significant change effect on you over a long period of time.

I will now share another rule in magick in practice at this time:

Avoid desires. To attain a higher self, to be given true powers. You must avoid these so called animalistic desires of the human. You need to have the behavior of a God, which is free from these animalistic behaviors. The God traits will then to start manifesting them self in the man, which is you. As the God that you become, you harness your true magical powers of making things happen the way you want them to. In this case it is merely being good at LOL. lol

AoDJackishere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Bump, anyone wanting to help me improve?

Sebas the Titan

01-19-2013

I can teach you if you are willing to learn, (I have a lot to learn but I can teach some) add me Im Sebas the Titan

iTziLLiRL

01-19-2013

It's all about mentality and only you can change that.

I'll throw some tips out your way if you can take the time to understand them.

1.) Understand your character and the opponent and how you will beat them. Knowing a champion is essential. Cooldown's, CC, playstyle, Gap closers, etc... Some matchups you just can't beat though like Kassadin vs Pantheon, 99% of the time Kassadin will get smashed.(If people care to know why)
Here's the thought process... If I am playing Pantheon, my Q does more dmg than his Q, for lower mana costs. We're both melee but because I am AD I will do more melee damage allowing me to own the lane with my Q's and auto's. I also have a stun where he doesn't and Kassadin's signature move is his ulti. I am mantheon though and he will not get to level 6.

If you're playing Kassadin though against an aggresive pantheon... Thought process... He's melee so basically when he comes and attacks me he'll be farther away from his tower than a ranged champ would allowing a better chance for a succesful gank. I would call for a gank get my Q(Silence) And my E(Slow) at level 2, try to stack it up a little bit so when the gank happens I should have 6 stacks(need players even if it's enemy to cast a spell 6x) before you can use your E so maybe get it to 2-4 stacks before a jungle gank. I would BAIT him to stun me/Q me then jungle will come in... I know that my slow will enable for more hits to be done to my opponent and my silence will prevent him from casting spells(Even flash)

Essentially if pantheon stun's you in the middle of the lane, and a jungle like maokai has red buff and ganks him. Even if he flashes away kassadin's E and Q + Maokai W/Q and auto attacks should kill him. If pantheon is overextended(like pushing to your tower) it's a 100% kill pretty much.

Hope I didn't confuse anyone and hoped it help!