Worst. Game. Ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-18-2013

http://i45.tinypic.com/34s2vk0.png

D=

I've never experienced anything like it. I've only done a few bot games, I've basically done live almost entirely since I started about a month or so ago. But for some reason, it feels like intermediate bots are actually....more difficult than real people.

Never in live play have I ever experienced something soooo ROFLstomp.

NA Hellraiser

01-18-2013

wow

bots have gotten a LOT better at building items that are actually good

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA Hellraiser View Post
wow

bots have gotten a LOT better at building items that are actually good
What did they use to do?

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-18-2013

um bots are terible. easy as hell to dodge their skill shots, they shot it where you were running or at you. all you need to do is juke. and you dodge 100 percent of their skill shots. humans anticipate your juke sometimes, but bots NEVER do that. plus position on map is always consistent with bots. you always know where they will go with out even needing to see them go their. their behavior pattern is set in stone, and easy to manipulate.

DarkAtone

01-18-2013

Trick of Killing Bot.
Call Top
Go Top to THEIR Bush and Wait till minions past.
Go out and let BOT see u.
Run back to ur own turrent using the jungle route
Double Kill !!

Cynical Rain

01-19-2013

What the hell did I just see?

xCust0m

01-19-2013

Wow

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Lol

Dreamspitter

Recruiter

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCust0m View Post
Wow

Cho'Gath and Ez did most of the killing. It wasnt so bad at first, but somehow, those guys just snowballed and were lvl 16 before anybody else was lvl 11 (except maybe 1 it feels like). They were in opposite sides of the map, until they switched lanes and paired up.

Ez just burned people down in like, 3 seconds even when you finally got 2-3 lvls behind him.

There was a game not long ago, live, with an enemy Jax that had 35 kills. But even in that game, though a loss, I still managed to have 25.

http://i46.tinypic.com/sbsx2w.png

Jax was way more of a beast in that game, and just as untouchable -but the rest of the team wasnt nearly so.

0.0 Dual tri-force..............and tripple warmog's on teemo?

On a side note I am curious, do bots build the same stuff each time or are they dynamic?

TenienDaithen

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamspitter View Post
Cho'Gath and Ez did most of the killing. It wasnt so bad at first, but somehow, those guys just snowballed and were lvl 16 before anybody else was lvl 11 (except maybe 1 it feels like). They were in opposite sides of the map, until they switched lanes and paired up.

Ez just burned people down in like, 3 seconds even when you finally got 2-3 lvls behind him.

There was a game not long ago, live, with an enemy Jax that had 35 kills. But even in that game, though a loss, I still managed to have 25.

http://i46.tinypic.com/sbsx2w.png

Jax was way more of a beast in that game, and just as untouchable -but the rest of the team wasnt nearly so.

0.0 Dual tri-force..............and tripple warmog's on teemo?

On a side note I am curious, do bots build the same stuff each time or are they dynamic?
I believe each bot has their own build that they will follow every time. They don't seem to adjust for how the game is going. The only thing that will vary is how quickly they get to the build.

Intermediate bots can get pretty strong, especially if there are enough inexperienced players on your team. They group mid game and start team fighting. If things are going well up to that point, go ahead and work on your positioning in team fights. If some people are behind and it isn't looking good, the trick to never losing a bot game, no matter how your team is doing (or if some people are trolling), just split push. The bots are predictable and they don't like to have towers fall. They will come to stop you even if they are in the middle of taking your tower. They disappear from the mini map? Go push another lane. Split pushing can be very high risk vs humans but will reward you with a victory versus bots. I haven't tested split pushing as just a single player versus intermediate bots, but that would probably still work.