zed or hec. HELP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Standyourground1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

hello i have 6300 and looking for a new jungler i want to get zed or hecerim they both look like alot of fun but which one is better idc about how much skill if was a pro at both which one would be better? thanks! opinions please

Ngai Tahu

01-21-2013

Hecarim by far, Zed is... ehh..

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Zed takes a lot more work, Hecarim...has a hard time fitting anywhere except for ganking jungler.

Fullysik

01-21-2013

Zed is alright when you get the hang of him, Hecarim is... ehh

TidesOfLogan

Recruiter

01-21-2013

Hecarim has an insane late game. His first few clears are exttremely tough though. The jungle does a work on him. In my opinion, Zed belongs in lane. His ganks are sub par and his clear times are slow. He's a far superior laner.

Standyourground1

01-21-2013

but how should i uild build him i rushed iceborn
idk what i got next but here are my items
iceborn gaunt, spirit of elder lizard guardian angel and spirit visage i was going for omen then sunfire. is that ok, he doesnt have much ad though also i had merc treads with homeguard for funzies

SleepyDeath

01-21-2013

they are both pretty subpar junglers. zed is a pretty strong top choice. but as far as junglers go, there are many much better picks out there

RedDeaD1337

01-21-2013

I just laugh at the people who think Hecarim is meh. I think you guys haven't faced a good hecarim yet. But trust me, the guy's a complete monster. People underestimate him a lot, if you can clear the jungle properly then you will have atleast 75% health remaining with a smite blue leash. His ganks are good pre 6 (but you'd have to learn the timing of his E otherwise you won't have the knockback) and after 6 they get insane. His mobility coupled with his deceptive tankiness from his W heal makes him a very strong battle and ganking jungler. His mid game is fine so long as you have your sheen and spirit visage and his late game is absolutely monstrous.

Zed on the other hand, clears the jungle faster but I think he's better at top and mid lane. He has insane burst damage but a high skill cap. You'll need some practice games before you get the hang of him fully. His W AD bonus along with items gives him over 450 AD at late game meaning you can just instagib a carry and get outta there.

Lostremedy

01-21-2013

i mid zed all the time so fun if get well with his moves and can also top with him... jungle i thought worked well too cause his ult can take out bot adc for ganks pretty easy

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-21-2013

what kind of champ do you need and what do you want to do