champion help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squabby5

01-20-2013

I wasnt sure which forum to post this in so i'm sorry

I'm stuck in a rut as far as champs go Amumu is my main and the only champ (excluding fizz and ashe) that ive really enjoyed playing i cant seem to really get a fix on other champions to play i want to expand my horizon and play other champs on the off chance amumu or whoever gets taken but i cant find one that suits me...

If anyone has any advice or champion suggestions please let me know i need help here

Squabby5

NaginataX

01-20-2013

Hey Squabby!

We've all been in that position before and sadly it really just boils down to playing ALL of the champions at least 3-4 times (to get used to their moves and making the decision you don't like them b/c of their playstyle and not just your inexperience using them).

At least you have your main which you can use if you absolutely HAVE to win the game. Everything else is for testing the water until you get some backup champions. I'd also recommend finding a champion for every role (top, mid, adc, support, jungle), because if you get in a team where no one can play anything but the same role, you're going to be essentially SOL.

Edit: Feel I should mention you should DEFINITELY take advantage of free-week champions to help build your repertoire.

Squabby5

01-20-2013

to be honest i dont really know the difference between said roles except for support of course any champion suggestions or examples?