Looking for competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lifeboats

01-19-2013

IGN: Akeldamic
Name: Bryon
Contact Info: Ingame (Akeldamic), eMail (bryonjcobb@gmail.com) xFire(hbesbryon)
ELO: Season 2 1377, Current is 1000, Im grinding quickly, i didnt play on the start of the season my account, my buddy did, but like I said im grinding.
> Fluent in EVERY aspect of the game (i.e) warding, callouts, engagements, disengagements, adequate timing, positioning, and overall game sense, Im also good in every role, and own every champ for trading purpose.
> STRONG leader, I love to take charge, and help people fix their mistakes, i like calling the plays, but i have no problem letting someone critique me and letting them call the shots.
> CONSISTENT, usually I play very consistent, I know how to hold my lanes, zone them and push them, and freeze them, as well as keeping my play up to par, every match.
> FUN guy, easy going, easy to talk to, I love sports and music, Id like to say Im a decent person.
> I am looking for a North American English speaking team -- to clarify, and I do have Skype, vent, mumble, ts3, and a mic.
> I am not new to the competitive scene, I've played in ESEA for about 5 seasons, in the WOGL for about 5 seasons, and couple other gaming leagues for FPS games.

So feel free to contact me, I would love to find a team as dedicated as I am, and no offers from teams that form in a week and disband the next day. Keep those to yourself. Thanks!

ihoplurwin

01-19-2013

Have an email?

Lifeboats

01-19-2013

its up there, bryonjcobb@gmail.com

Lifeboats

01-19-2013

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SquarePeg

01-19-2013

seems legit. I'll add you to my tryout list. Expect to receive an email in 2-5 days
I believe I have what you are looking for

Lifeboats

01-19-2013

right on, bump!

talentednot

01-19-2013

http://deusgaming.com/ Apply and contact me in game - Gloriforus.

Lifeboats

01-19-2013

bump~~~

Lifeboats

01-20-2013

Buhhmpp

Lifeboats

01-20-2013

Zeeebump