how do you beat ap kayle mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent of God

01-19-2013

i just got my ass handed to me by one. i was able to farm safely with malz and even killed her a couple times with my combo but for the most part i lost to kayle. what champs beat her or can stay even with her in lane?

Nugey

01-19-2013

Darius rips him

br0ked

01-19-2013

just worked one over with teemo

Grizzlier

01-19-2013

I'd see teemo beating her pre 6, I could also easily see AP tristana, diana, anivia, akali, leblanc, etc. Anyone who can either hault her damage (teemo) or burst her down (diana, akali, leblanc) seem to do the trick.

Causing Panic

01-19-2013

Quote:
Darius rips him
really? i and i thought kayle was a hard counter to darius, hmmm

pineluv

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of God View Post
with malz
that was probably the issue more than anything else. Mal's ranges are about the same as Kayle's Q, which places you in the dangerous position of getting kitted and E'd hard. mal's R is nice, but outside of that, mal mechanically has a hard time against someone like kayle, who's cooldowns are a bit shorter and her damage is a bit more consistent.

mages with longer range, slows (to keep kayle at a distance), and more consistent cc's could probably do better. these would casters like ryze, ori, or zyra. there's also the assassin Aps who want you to get in their face, or can easily burst you down (Diana, Katarina, LeBlanc, Akali).

after all, what's the use of doing sustained damage to someone who can just kill you in 3 seconds.

brenw25

01-19-2013

sivir with e

zdillon

01-19-2013

IMm pretty sure that umm aAnivie face rolled her in the loser brackets of na qualifiers but that might be just skill out playing them

zdillon

01-19-2013

NO one really knows i mean the Asin's haven't figured it out yet

SenStill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Sounds like the new meta o-o